♛┈⛧┈ 034

Nighttime,At Haru's and (Y/n)'s penthouse

Nighttime,
At Haru's and (Y/n)'s penthouse...

Third Person's POV

Haruchiyo let out a sigh of exhaustion. He only accompanied Manjiro to family restaurant or fast food restaurant all day but it was still tiring. He had to go many places in a day, trying out too much food. Thanks goodness, Manjiro had big appetite so he was the one who finished all Haruchiyo's food.

"Sweetheart , I'm hooooome." Haruchiyo spread open his arms, ready to receive (Y/n)'s hug like usual. A minute passed by and strangely, he didn't feel her warmth on his body. Confused, he parted open his eyes back. Nobody was around. The house was completely empty which was a rare occurrence, now that he had a partner living with him.

"...oh, OHH. Are you hiding somewhere?" Haruchiyo thought (Y/n) was playing around to tease him. He sneaked his way to the kitchen to see if she was there or not. Again, no human being was detected. Even the dining table was clean and empty. Usually, (Y/n) would prepare dinner for them.

"(Y/n)? Where are you?" Haruchiyo started having worrisome thoughts. He rushed to his shared bedroom with (Y/n) and brutally slammed the door open. His eyes went wide in horror upon realizing she wasn't inside.

' What the hell? She hasn't returned home? She was supposed to return at 4 today!' Haruchiyo was panicking. He hurriedly took out his phone and contacted Hajime's number. Hajime was one of the people who stayed behind at the headquarter earlier. Haruchiyo knew Takeomi was also there but he rather not talk to that older male.

"Hey, old hag. Have
you seen my wife?"

"Your wife? I don't know.
The last time I saw her
was in the afternoon."

"Then? You know
where she went of
to?"

"How could I know? It
isn't like she would tell
me where she wanna go."

"How about you try
to be fucking helpful
right now?! Throw
away your fucking
unnecessary childishness!"

"I told you I DON'T
KNOW! Okay, you want
an answer so badly, right?
Then maybe your WIFE is out
having fun with your big brother
behind your back since he
was the last person she met.
The end!"

Hajime hung up the call out of nowhere. Haruchiyo was at loss for words. He stared at his phone screen in the disbelief. ' There is no way that happen, right? My love would never... She would never betray me...'

Haruchiyo gripped his phone firmly. ' No, I can't believe so quickly. I need to keep calm and confront Takeomi first. There must be some sort of misunderstanding here. I know for a fact (Y/n) isn't together with him!: