𝟶𝟶𝟾.

CHAPTER EIGHT | ❝IN DANGER❞"'And want grows stronger, Deeper than the truth 

"'And want grows stronger, Deeper than the truth ."

───。°✩ : *.☽.*: ° 。───

      SCOTTIE GOT ABOUT TWO DAYS OF PEACE BEFORE SHE WAS DRAGGED BACK INTO ELENA'S VAMPIRE DRAMA. Only this time, it was quite concerning information. Unbenounced to Scottie, Elena had been kidnapped by some old vampires, trying to trade her for their lives. And then Damon and Stefan staked the ancient vampire. 

But Scottie had gotten several messages from Elena and Damon (who'd somehow gotten her number) to meet them at the Salvatore Mansion on a school day. Begrudgingly, Scottie went, but only cause Elena had messaged her. 

"What is so important that you has to send me 27 messages?" Scottie demanded as she stormed in the door of the mansion, glaring at Damon as she came into the living room. 

"Well hello to you too, Snoods." Damon said, greeting her with a cocky smile to which gave him an unimpressed look. Scottie then glanced around the rest of the room and noticed Elena, Stefan and an unfamiliar female who stood in the corner of the room. 

"Do I even want to know what's going on?" Scottie asked, eyeing the woman in the corner as she glanced over at Elena with a questioning expression. 

"Oh, trust me, you're gonna wanna hear this." Damon assured but Scottie just looked to Elena who a had a fearful look on her face. 

"We might need your help." Elena murmured, looking over at her friend with a desperate look. Elena knew Scottie didn't want anything to do with the vampires anymore, that she'd rather avoid if she couldn't just stake them, but Elena need someone there with her. 

"Fine." Scottie huffed, moving to sit on the couch next to Elena as the woman in the corner, Rose, stepped forward the explain her being there. 

"Okay, I only know what I've picked up over the years." Rose warned the group as Damon moved and sat on the couch arm next to Scottie. "And I don't know what's true and what's not true. That's the problem with all this vampire crap. But Klaus I know is real." 

"Who is he?" Elena asked, arms crossed over her chest from where she sat next to Scottie. 

"He's one of the Originals." Damon stated. "He's a legend." 

"From the first generation of vampires." Stefan added to Damon's simple explanation. 

"Like Elijah?" Elena asked, referring to the ancient vampire who'd come to take her. 

"No. Elijah was the Easter Bunny compared to Klaus. He's a foot soldier, Klaus is the real deal." Rose insisted.

Stefan pressed his lips together as he turned to his girlfriend who seemed frazzled. "Klaus is known as the oldest."