𝟶𝟶𝟻.

CHAPTER FIVE | ❝KILL A WEREWOLF❞"'I can't help but want you, I know that I'd die without you

"'I can't help but want you, I know that I'd die without you."

───。°✩ : *.☽.*: ° 。───

     SCOTTIE DIDN'T KNOW HOW SHE GOT ROPED INTO ALL OF THIS. When her father left town, she decided she didn't want anything to do with the supernatural and now she was helping a vampire kill a werewolf. Not really what she imagined herself doing. When her dad left, Scottie thought it was her chance to get free of it all but she seemed more roped in now more than ever, all because she had friends to protect. 

"Snoody!" Damon exclaimed the nickname as he came out of the Lockwood mansion and saw Scottie with his brother. "You're here." 

"Stefan's got information about Mason, Bonnie texted me." Scottie replied, glaring over at Damon when he appeared. 

It's easy to say that when Damon found out what Bonnie and Stefan knew, he was annoyed for the most part. It wasn't like he was that angry, more like disgusted and a little bit more hateful towards the Lockwood. 

"Katherine's with Mason Lockwood?" Damon exasperated, pacing back and forth in the outside sitting area while people inside the house set up for the masquerade ball charity. 

"We missed it. He got into town right after she did." Stefan added. 

"I mean, it makes perfect sense." Scottie agreed with the younger Salvatore brother as Damon paused and looked back at them. 

"I know, but Mason Lockwood?" Damon repeated in disgust and agitation. "I mean, werewolf thing aside, the guy's a surfer." 

"And a tool." Scottie added, arms crossed as she leaned back against a table. 

"She's gotta be using him." Damon agreed as he paused next to Scottie. "He has to be." 

"Using him for what?" 

"Mason's looking for a moonstone, that allegedly can break the full-moon werewolf curse." Damon answered, making Scottie blink. "Maybe Katherine wants it as well." 

"Why?" 

"Well... No idea. That's the beauty of Katherine. She's always up to something." Damon said, shaking his head as he looked around the surrounding area. 

"How are we going to find this moonstone-thing?" Scottie asked, pushing her brown hair out of her face as her blue eyes flicked between the Salvatore boys. 

"Jeremy's getting it from Tyler." Damon answer and Scottie furrowed her brows and Stefan instantly frowned at the mention of his girlfriend's younger brother. 

"Why would you involve Jeremy?" Stefan asked, smacking his brother's shoulder had he walked off towards the house. 

"He's playing Indiana Jones. He involved himself." Damon called after his brother who waved him off. Damon looked back at Scottie who gave him an eye roll before she followed where Stefan had disappeared.