Chapter 23

~~~~Time skip to a 4 months  an two weeks later~~~~

        I wanted to speed the process of one my god tree, so I went out into the cosmos. An I started hunting for any Ōtsutsuki clan members. After searching the globe I found the body of Shibai Ōtsutsuki, I don't know how many planets he had to eat to become a god, but it's definitely much more than mine, since the chakra is dense. I tried learning some shinjustsu after I got reward for finding his body, some of these shinjustsu techniques are like cultivation techniques where you don't even have to use hand signs; just you controlling chakra in your surroundings.

  For the past three weeks I searched planet to planet in my galaxy, yet I found nothing until suddenly I felt unknown chakra entering the galaxy. I saw a lone Ōtsutsuki making observation on a current world that faces endless war. 'He must be a scout, I will send a blood clone to test his skill.

I have the clone test the scout reflexes by throwing a bone spear. Which he easily dodge, suddenly my clone start getting choked. I was surprised by this person's speed to reach my clone and this persons strength. My clone decided then to headbutt him when that didn't work, so I had my clones bones protrude through the toes through the shoes an further harder it with steel release & with chakra, then kicked where his male parts are at. That's when I realized my clone was fighting a female suddenly she did a vampire diaries move she she pierce my blood clone chest and ripped out my heart. She used Tool Creation Technique make her nails sharper and longer to pierce through my rib cage, truly a vicious woman. I used most of my chakra to keep the blood clone intact while I get the seal I need ready. It took 10 seconds for finally my blood clone to explode, even though the unnamed otsutsuki shielded herself from the blood but some still broke trough he defense an attached itself there neck, then slowly the blood transformed into a seal. Seal is sending huge amounts of paralysis chemical into the body.

Immediately open a portal to her location an put her into the Shiroi jōka potto . Damn she was pretty strong I, next time I will use eight-gates facing another otsutsuki. I will add the past couple points I collected one the last month onto endurance & strength. Daily missions recently came back making me having to train the four Pokemon I have. Currently only one Eevee is with my wife, my wife taken a liking to this eevee, maybe one day my clan can perform a variation of the Inuzuka Hiden Technique.

Anyway I suddenly feel two powerful chakra signature teleporting to this location with my Jōgan;  I decided grab my pot and leave. Yomotsu Hirasaka is really effective escape, suddenly someone grabs my leg, an stop me from escaping. I turned to see my assailant is two Ōtsutsuki's, One female, one male . Suddenly the men starts speaking "What are you doing spying other people's food"

"I'm sorry I didn't know this planet had an owner yet"

"Why wouldn't you know, the scout that guard and watch this world was supposed to inform you."

"Their was noone here when I got here... so she probably went down to the planet"

"hmm... maybe so"My Jōgan was sending warnings all through out my mind of an impending attack. Suddenly the female who was previously quiet an just observing rushed me towards me. I don't even know ho she saw through my lie, I invade the first jab. Next jab I was prepared for by creating a sword to stop the blow. I started using Steel Release: Impervious Armour to strength my body. When other opponent attack by trolling multiple yin-yang weapons, Instinctively used Reflection Shinjutsu, optimally pushing most of the weapons back towards them. However an axe got past me an cut my cheek. Things weren't going well for me so I decide to open all ten gates an use senjutsu, an I made a sword on my right hand.