Chapter 10

~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip to Five days earlier~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Pov

While Hagoromo ōtsutsuki continue his Senjutsu training, his brother, Hamura Ōtsutsuki went home to confront their mother he went past his younger brother in the hall way who has a shoji board. His younger brother spoke to him before he went to speak to his mother " be careful, mothers  is in one of her moods... again." Then he continued walking back to his room while Hamura walk to the main room to speak to mother. 

Hamura Pov

As I continued to speak, all a sudden mother turns on her byakugan an directs it towards me I try to resist.  "It's useless to resist my byakugan is more powerful than yours." I try to keep standing but I slowly fall to the floor,  I try to tell mother to stop but only a whisper comes out " mother please". Suddenly everything fades to dark, next thing I know My body is moving yet I'm not controlling it. I see myself trying to kill my elder brother  than all of sudden something get in the way. I feel my mind becoming clear again, as I watch the body fall to the ground.

3rd Pov

 Hagoromo and Hamura battle throughout the compound, leading them to fighting out the yard.  As both  Hagoromo and Hamura started to go for a killing strike, all of sudden kusho appeared between them attempting to stop his elder brothers from fighting. Unfortunately, the two brothers ran straight into their youngest brother "Anikis stop!". Three things happened  as kusho fell to the ground, first Hamura broke from the control of their mother. Second both Hagoromo and Hamura, unlocked the neck stage of their Dojutsu.  The third thing was most surprising Kaguya rushed to her youngest son who was slowly dying to his injuries. Before she can try to heal him a small peculiar white bird land on her son stomach & detonated. It happened so fast they couldn't find out where the bird came form, only thing they knew that it was made from chakra. "Nnnoooooo!! Kusho, Saiai no musuko, come back to me!" Kaguya tried to use the Rinne-sharingan to bring him back but nothing happened. Due to her loss she couldn't think clearly, an figure out why her son wasn't coming back. So out of grief and rage she attacked her other two sons, who she blame for this outcome

Due to the death of Kusho, Kaguya  attacks became more unhinged & more aggressive than in canon. On the side of the triplets turned twins, their stricken by  so much grief, They were getting pushed back. As  a month passed their emotions never swayed and their stamina didn't stop. The ferocity of the battle lasted for  another two months until it finally ceased with Kaguya getting sealed.When the two brothers completely exhausted touched ground. All they could do is mourn the lost of their brother. They never notice the sage seal disappeared from their grasp, or the black goo that fell off of their mother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip to Three months earlier~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kusho Pov

I wanted to study the sage seal, but to attain it couldn't be used on my brother. So my blood clone that has been staying their in my stead let himself be killed, and I blew the rest of him up with Explosion Release.  I was surprised by how much emotion my mother showed was because of supposed death. Watching my family fight wasn't very entertaining, because my conscious kept bothering me. 'It's not my fault they're fighting, this was going to happen sooner or later.' I kept telling myself.