57~ Night Out

Heyyyyy hoes

How was your day?

I'm sorry for the long break but I had to to focus on my mental state and shi

Anyways here is some chaps I make like six of them so have fun

And I also gave this chap ab Kat and als Soo have funnn bitches

Have a great day or night have a great read

Have funnnnn

As I walk down the stairs I see Kat

As I walk down the stairs I see Kat. I smirk down at her. She wraps her little are around my waist. I rub my hand through her soft light brown hair.

"Can you braid my hair, auntie?" She asked. I smile, nodding. "Let me go tell All." I kiss the toot of her forehead. "Go to your room, тыква," (pumpkin) she smile showing her dimples on both of her cheeks, and rubs to her room at the very end of her hallway.

Damon walks out of our room and took my hand and kissed the top of it. I blush, looking down and we both walk down the stairs. "I got to tell All something." He nods, letting go of my hand, "I got to talk to Knox's anyway." He mumbles as he kissed me. I kiss him back and we say our byes.

I go to All, who was in the kitchen, I see her cut up some fruit as I walk in. I see her look up when I step right in front of her. Her eyes brighten up. "Hey, when are we going to the club?" She wonders as she put the knife in the sink. "Um, I got to do Kat's hair, then I'm done." I say.

My legs go move to the side of her. "Ok," she puts her back to the corner and smiled at me. "I'll wait for you." She kisses my cheek and then walks out of the kitchen.

I sigh clapping my hands together, and I make my way up to Kat's room.

When I get to her room I see her on her bed looking up at the ceiling.

Her bed is right by her desk, her closet is by the door, her room is dark. The celling is back and her walks are white. She gad photo of her mom and dad on the walls right above her bed. And some pictures of the family of me, Damon and Ares there mom.