55~ Angry Sex

Heyyyyy hoes

How was your day

So this is going to be a smut chapter bc I had nothing to write like I'm having mad writing block

And my cousins moved in bc they are homeless so that has been a lot here

And my dead grandmas birthday is tomorrow so that's fun af

Anyways vote and comment and I'll see you when ever I post

Byeeee

Have a great read

Y'all got Damon's pov in Smut 😏😏😍

When I got into the house, I feel a fist slam into my face

When I got into the house, I feel a fist slam into my face. "cazzo" (the fuck) I look up with wide eyes and see an angry Alaska.

My eyes went soft, "mne nado pogovorit' s toboy" (I need to talk to you) she said in Russian. I sigh, knowing that she is speaking in Russian. I'm in deep shit.

Very deep shit

I turn around and say I'll be back to Felix; he nodded and went to the living room.

Alaska tells me hand and drags me too our bedroom. 

She slams the door shut, "Angelo I'm sorry-" she cuts me off, "shut up," then she almost throws me on the bed. She climbs in my lap. Straddling me, she kissed me harshly and slowly. "You know how worried I was," she gripped my throat, "I'm sorry, Angelo," I kissed her back.

The reason why she is so mad because we ended up staying in Germany for a week.

And I might have not told her...

She laughed, gripping me tighter. "You are going to wish you were sorry after I'm done with you." She said darkly.

Hot as fuck.

I lift up my head, but she grips my neck and pins me back against the headboard. I groan.

"ya nenavizhu tebya," (I hate you) I smile, she nips my lips, I hiss, and I taste blood in my mouth. "No non lo fai" (no you don't) I bit her lip back.

Her smile drops. "Hold there," she climbs off of the bed and went into the closet. She comes back with handcuffs in her hand.

I smirk, she smirks back.

She climbed on my lap again and cuffs my hand to the headboard. She slides her hand to my chest; she grips my suit and rips it off of me. My chest rises up and down. And I know she can see that.

She groans as she sees my body, "fuck." She whispered as she runs her nails up my chest. I groan when she starts rocking her hips. I can feel the heat of her pussy.

That makes me groan louder.

I throw my head back, "amore," I whispered, she groans and kissed me slowly. I kiss her back.