31~ Tense

Heyyyyy hoes

How was your day

I'm sorry this chap is short af but I'm having bad ass writers block

Anyways vote and comment and I will see you tomorrow

If you are ver see a post on TikTok about my books let my know and tag me

But I doubt it will happen

Byeeeee

I'm setting on the couch with the dog Bella and Jade

I'm setting on the couch with the dog Bella and Jade. Bella is on my lap and Jade head is on my stomach.

I been doing nothing this past week, Damon and Ares sent a man to Ireland about a week ago, and we have not heard from him since.

I'm thinking he is dead.

Bella lifts up her head when Damon comes into view, I smile at him, "Jade move," his deep voice demand, Jade just shakes her tail and does not move from my lap, I chuckle when Damon's jaw clenches, "now," he said sharply, Jade whine and gets off of the couch.

Damon smiles and sets by me, "you didn't have to be mean," I scold him, he nods "yes I did, she is hardheaded," he mumbled, I nod agreeing with him, "true," I sigh, laying my head on his shoulder.

Damon's hand went on my stomach, "you hungry?" He whispered, I shake my head, "no I just ate," I tell him, he hums.

Then he lifts me up into his lap, he smirks at me, I lend sown and kiss him, he kissed me back slowly, his hands go to my ass, as mine go to the side of his side. I bit his bottom lip; I sigh into his mouth.

"Break it up," I look up and see Ace, I flip him off, "go to your room," I breath, still kissing Damon. He let out a little sigh and goes back up to his room. Damon broke the kiss by chuckling breathlessly.

I flutter my eyes and stare right into Damon's now dark grey ones, "we better stop," Damon mutters, looking down I sigh, "yea, we should," I agree. I roll off of Damon, "you heard about the new leader of the American Mafia?" Damon asked, I nod, licking my lips, "yes, I heard she's nice," I speak, Damon licks the inside of his jaw, "well, that's new," he says slowly.

I laugh, "tell me about it," I mumble, before getting up and going to the kitchen and grab an orange juice.

Better than apple.

Damon follows me and grabs a beer, "where is Ares and Bella, I have not seen them all morning?" My eyebrows pull together, Damon points to their bedroom, "still sleeping," my mouth opens, and I look over at the clock and see it is almost 11 in the morning.

I take a drink of my juice, I smile at the taste at it, "apple juice is better," Seby dark voice almost made me jump out of my chair. I glare at him, "no it's not," he rolls his eyes, "it is too," he argues, I give him the middle finger, and he gives me one too.

"Ass," I stick my tongue out at him, "nah, I like tits better," my mouth drops open in shook. "Same," I sigh, Damon snickers behind me, and wraps his arms around me, "you guys are going to make my throw up," Seby fake gags, "shut it, Hermandez," I snap at him before tilting my head back and giving Damon a kiss.

"Where is Ares? I got to talk to him," Seby wondered, "bedroom," I say shortly before kissing Damon again, "yea, I'm not going up there again after I walked on Bella giving him a head job," I broke out into a loud laugh, "shit, really?" He nods, "I would be traumatized as fuck," a tear goes down my cheeks at how hard I'm laughing, "no kidding, it hurts me in my nightmares," Seby scoffs.

I get off of the stool, "I'll wake them up," I inform, and go up the stairs, I open the door and see Ares and Bella still asleep, I let out a sigh, I go over at Ares, "manwhore wake up," I shake him, but he does not move or get up, I shake him more then he moves.

Fucking finally.

He opens his eyes and sees me, "Sebastian wants you," I tell him, Ares runs his hands up and down his face, "kay," I walk back out of there room and go back down to the kitchen, "he's coming," that's what she said.

I see Kat come in the room, "good morning, love," I look down at her, she gives me a glare and goes back to her room, "just like Bella," I mutter. Damon takes my hand, "let's get out of here," he whispers in my ear, I smile up at him, "ok," I say happily.

We go to Damon's mustang and starts driving down the road, "where are we going?" I look put the window, "too the waterfall," he grabs my hand and kissed it, butterflies go all around me, and I blush.

After about almost twenty we are at the waterfall, "we should come here more," I close the door. We go to the top of the hill and see the most perfect view of the waterfall, "why did you take me here?' I know he did not take me here just to look at the waterfall.

He shrugged, "no reason, just wanted to," I set down on the grown, "oh," I whispers. Damon sets down beside me.

Then he sighs, "we are going to Ireland," he revels, I turn my head my eyebrows fly up, "why?" I ask, "the guy that we sent, his plane got shot down," Damon said, my mouth drops open, "do you know who it was?" He shakes his head, "no, but I think it is the Irish Mafia. Me and Ares think that they know we are on them, so we have to move quick," I bit my lips.

"I'm going," I decide, "ok, whatever you want," he kissed my forehead, I lean my forehead on his chest, "how are we going to do it?" I ask, still on his chest, "we are thinking about taking the plane, I know a guy there so he will help, then we will take a car to a hotel till we find out how to get in without getting caught and how to kill them," Damon sighs.

I lift my head up and look at him, "everything is going to be alright," I can feel how tense his body is. He licks his lips, "I hope," he kissed me.

Me and you both.

~•~
Word count: 1145

Heyyy hoes

How was this chap

School is comping up every soon this month soo

I will be late for posting bc I don't get out school till past 3

And I probably won't post every day but I will try

Anyways vote and comment and I will see you tomorrow have a great day or night

Toodles

-Bri <3