Chapter - 9 Twins POV.

After the uneventful things which occurred, Duke and Duchess stayed with their baby girl for the entire night and have an eventful night, where they chatted and spend time together until Adonis fell asleep.

Asher POV :

Asher : " Hey Cass, how about we just stroll in the back garden and find Winston? "

Cassius : " Okay. Let's go. "

When we found Winston, Asher and Cassius noticed a little girl taking a stroll approached towards Winston and tugged on his sleeves. Instead of getting angry like he does with everyone else, he smiled towards the little girl which was quite a surprising site coming from our friend.

It's rare for Winston to smile at anyone but what make it the rarest is that the smile he showed was pure and not a fake one which he shows to everyone else once in a while. The conversation started between Winston and the little girl.

Winston smiled lovingly and said, " Hello Adonis, are you looking for me to go to the library together? "

So, the little girl's name is Adonis. I believe that's the sister who Winston loves talking about non stop to us. We gave a look of understanding to each other. This is what I love about out Twin bonding. It's easy to just explain everything by a look in eye to each other without explaining it wordily.

At Winston's question, Adonis replied negatively but what amuses both of us was the way she called him " Winy " which was adorbs coming from her mouth but then she asks about us to Winston.

Winston introduced us and the adorable girl introduced herself in a proper etiquette to us stating, " Hello Asher and Cassius, My name is Adonis. Nice to meet you. "

Asher was super happy and so he was overjoyed by her introduction that he instantly said to her, " So you are Winston's sister, Nice to meet you too. My name is Asher. Let's be friends and extended his hands. "

Once he did that, looking the confused look on the girl, he was contemplating whether he made a mistake by doing so and before he could retract his hands, the little girl hesitatingly grabbed my hand giving it a handshake saying, " Thank you. Let's be friend and take care of me. "

Asher was super happy with how the events turned out to be but seeing the look on Winston's face he knew that he was not happy by how the event's unfolded. I just brushed it off by thinking that, he cannot hide his sister forever.

It was Cassius turn now, I wonder how she will respond to my icy cold brother. Till now it's like, all the other small kid's are really afraid of my brother for some reason. I mean, I understand that he is quite quirky with his few words and fiery demeanor making other's uncomfortable but he is a kind person where most people often misjudge him. I wonder how this cutie will react to him.

Adonis looked at Cassius and said, " You must be Cassius. Let's get along well. " She extended her hand in a same manner as his brother Asher for Cassius to shake. "

Cassius being him, with just one word he ended the conversation with " Likewise. " but what we all I mean me and Winston, didn't expect was for Cassius to grab her extended hand and shake it briefly before releasing it.

Cassius had a very faint smile on his face which was gone just as soon as it came but Adonis noticed the smile on Cassius face before it disappeared.

Cassius's POV :

When I first saw her, I was mesmerized by her beauty. Even though she was a kid, she was ethereal. I was awestruck by her at the first sight but what saddens my heart the most is that like all the other people, she will also be terrified to have a conversation with me or spend some time with me by playing together.

I have met all kinds of different people till now but somehow, she reminds me that she is different for all the other people I have met so far. Till now everyone approached me and my twin brother is because of our status as a Marquis kids or aiming to get in touch with us to climb higher in political world which I hated the most bringing out the terrifying aura within me.

At first glance, I am not sure about Asher but I was enraptured by the little girl's beauty. She was the epitome of the beauty in the world. She has fair skin, her silver blondish hairs with a tint of mint at the ends were fluttering in the air making her look like an ethereal beauty and her turquois eyes blinking as she saw all of us together. I instantly fell in love with her or maybe I was attracted towards her.

To prove me right that she is quite different from others, she approached me and said, " You must be Cassius. Let's get along well. " She extended her hand in a same manner as his brother Asher for me to shake. "

I was shocked to find that she isn't afraid of me like others and she actually extended her hands for me to shake. I was very happy and before she would change her mind, I grabbed her hands and firmly shake it briefly before releasing it.

Her tiny hands were super soft as if a cotton ball and it fits perfectly in my palm. She didn't even flinch once when I shake her hands which made me the happiest till now that I unconsciously smiled and before anyone could see me smile, I compose myself together.

Later, we all decided to play hide and seek where everyone went to hide and Winston started counting numbers till 20 giving others time to hide.

After finding my hiding spot, my eyes were still fixated on the little girl and I noticed that she was entranced by something that unknowingly, she started walking towards that area. On closer look I figured out that she was headed towards the enchanted foggy kingdom which was dangerous for everyone but before I could call out to her or warn her, she somehow entered into the enchanted forest.

As soon as I saw that, I noticed Asher running towards her where I joined him midway to stop her by following her but the fog was very thick that it wouldn't allow any of us to enter the foggy garden. we ran towards Winston and informed him that his little sister entered the enchanted forest.

Suddenly we were all anxious and worried for the little girl. Winston was always calm and composed but in this situation he was so worried for her that it was evident on his face.

We haven't seen Winston so mature since his sister was born or since she started walking on her fore limbs.

Asher looked at me and I still had my same cold and aloof expression but I couldn't help frown eyebrows in furrowed and upset. I wonder if Asher was also worried about the girl but I was severely worried for her now. I think we should let the grown ups involved in this matter in a few minutes if Adonis doesn't come back.

When it was more than an hour and didn't see a hair of Adonis, we decided to let the grown ups involved but we all especially me, Winston and Asher kept it to ourselves that we saw her entering the foggy forest behind the garden as if she was entranced.

Even if we ended up saying it to our parents, they won't believe us plus it has been so long that anyone or even a single soul has been able to enter inside the enchanted foggy forest.

Both me and Asher went and informed our mother about Adonis and her mother was horrified to listen this piece of news.

We all started searching for Adonis anxiously. Meanwhile, I noticed that duke was also running towards the garden and also joined the search for his beloved daughter. The duke then ordered the knights for search party of his daughter.

After 2 more hours, till the evening approached, we noticed Adonis addressing her mother and we all especially me, Asher and Winston sighed in relief to see her back healthy and well in one piece.

Since that day, all of us including me, my stoic twin Cassius and Winston decided to train ourself and protect Adonis from harms way. We don't ever want to be in a situation where we are unable to help her out and be helpless in any way.

After that day, our bond and friendship grew more stronger towards the common goal of protecting Adonis from anything and everything.