chapter 6

The most awaited part. Isabella and her brother's meeting. 🥰 

Isabella's POV

Emma, the maid and caretaker, knocked on my door with a sad expression on her face. "Your brothers have come, they're ready to take you," she said softly.

"Don't be sad, Emma," I said reassuringly. "I'll come back."

"I'll wait for that day," she replied with a small smile. "Now, get your bag and come on."

A minute later, I was standing in front of my elder brothers. Victor, the eldest, stepped forward and extended his hand. "I'm Victor, your eldest brother," he said.

"I'm not a touchy person," I said politely, refusing his handshake.

I saw a flicker of hurt in his eyes, but he quickly masked it. Trying to ignore the hurt, I took a good look at him. He looked just like me, with golden brown eyes and neatly combed black hair. He was wearing an expensive black suit and an even more expensive watch, which I didn't even want to know the cost of. His eyes were cold and emotionless, making me feel uneasy.

Leonardo, my second eldest brother, introduced himself next. He had blonde hair that looked like he didn't bother to comb it and blue eyes like our mother's. He was wearing a navy suit and tie and had a few tattoos. I nodded calmly, trying to keep my composure.

"When do I leave?" I asked, my voice devoid of any emotion.

"When you're ready," Leonardo answered.

"Very well. I'm ready, we can leave now," I said, wanting to just get it over with.

I got into the car with my brothers, and Victor told me that it would take an hour to reach the airport. He suggested that I sleep, but I declined, not wanting to let my guard down. Instead, I passed the time by searching for random things on my phone.

When we arrived at the airport, I saw that my brothers had a private jet. "Wow, you have a Pagani Huayra," I said, unable to hide my amazement.

"What do you know about it?" Victor asked, surprised. " What do you know about it ?"

"The Huayra has a top speed of about 383 km/h (238 mph) and it has a 0-97 km/h (60 mph) acceleration time of 2.8 seconds. Using tyres, the Pagani Huayra is capable of withstanding 1.66 g of lateral acceleration."

"The Pagani Huayra uses a seven-speed and a single disc clutch. The choice not to use a dual-clutch was due to the increase in weight of over 70 kg (154 lb)"

"The Huayra uses a 6.0 L (5,980 cc) 60° V12 engine developed by especially for the Huayra, which has a power output of 740 PS (544 kW; 730 hp) at 5,800 rpm and 1,000 N⋅m (738 lbf⋅ft) of torque at 2,250-4,500 rpm". I answer my brothers who had their mouths hanging open.

"I guess we have another Romeo on our hands," sighed Leonardo.

"True," muttered Victor.

As we made our way to a huge mansion, Leonardo ordered my brothers to come down. Within seconds, three men came running down the stairs. "Guys, your sister has come, come down right now," Leonardo ordered.

picture of mansion 

-----------------------------------------------