I won't give up

"You're in our art class?" Maya raises an eyebrow at Raven

"Well obviously, I'm here aren't I? Raven rolls her eyes and makes her way to the seat furthest from us

"You could always just sit with us" I state the obvious

Once again Raven ignores us and takes out a notebook and pencil.

"She must really hate you" Andrew turns round to us

"She hates everyone" I say

"Who are you on about?" Elliot asks and spins round to face us too.

"Our new roommate" Maya says

"Can't be worse than ours" Andrew points to Tyler sitting next to him and Tyler kicks him harshly under the table.

"Ouch!" Andrew groans "See what I mean?"

"Who's Raven?" Tyler asks looking straight at me

He looked great today. His hair was in it's usually messy state, but he pulls it off. It was messy, but also so put together. I don't even know how to explain it.

He was wearing a tight black t shirt that showed off his muscles.

Well damn.

Stop it Rose. What am I even thinking?

I don't even like him.

I remember I'm actually in a conversation and that I'm staring right at him like an idiot.

"He asked who Raven is, but you were a bit...distracted" Andrew wiggles his eyebrows and I shoot him a glare.

I see Tyler smirk "I'm flattered, but unfortunately you can't have it"

"As if I would want it" I say and see Maya's wide smile spread across her face as she looked between Tyler and I.

I roll my eyes and nod to Raven who was staring dead straight into Tyler's eyes.

"Clearly she doesn't hate everyone" Elliot states seeing Raven eyeing Tyler.

Not in a romantic way, definitely not.

More in confusion.

"Does she always do that?" Tyler lifts his eyebrows in amusement

"No" I quickly say before Miss McMillan runs in holding her coffee that had 'words best mother' written on it in big letters.

My eyes found Tyler, as they always do. He looked as if he had just seen a ghost.

He was fine before...

"Hey Blake, are you okay?" I ask, kicking the back of his seat to get his attention

"Just fantastic" he breathes out.

He's lying.

"Mr Blake and Miss Angelo do you have a reason for disturbing my lesson?" she squints her eyes

"I really don't see the problem-" Tyler starts but gets cut off

"I don't have time for explanations you're wasting my time"

"But you asked" Tyler shoots back

"Let's get on with the lesson shall we?" she says completely ignoring Tyler.

At least 20 minutes in and I haven't payed attention to a single thing. My mind seems to be elsewhere.

I don't even remember signing up for art class.

I continue drawing random things in my notebook when a spot of black liquid drips onto my book creating a black stain.

Shit.