Clothes Shopping

A/N: (Up above is Suzie. Eclair's older sister.)

No One's POV

School was over as Eclair was at the entrance of the school waiting on (Y/N) to arrive. A minute passed for her to see (Y/N) walking up to her as he waved, "Hey Eclair." Eclair smiled as she waved as well, "Hi (Y/N)!" She walked up to him, "How was your day?" "Today was great." Eclair became intrigued, "Really, what happened to make it so great?" "Because I saw you today." Eclair's face became red as she stuttered, "W- Well my day w- was just as good, b- because I s-saw you too." (Y/N) chuckled a little bit, "That's nice to hear. Shall we start heading home" Eclair nodded as the two started walking together.

Eclair and (Y/N) have been dating for four weeks now and they have gone on two dates, for them to only get as far as holding hands, hugging each other, and kissing each other on the cheek every now and again. As they were walking home (Y/N) held Eclair's hand, for the bunny girl to smile as she held her cheek. Her cheeks were pink as she had a little pip in her step. They stopped at (Y/N)'s home for (Y/N) to scratch his cheek, "Why don't I walk you home today?" Eclair looked nervous, "I- I would love to. But I..." "You haven't told your mom that we're dating." Eclair looked at the ground, "I'm sorry. It's just hard to find the right time." (Y/N) patted her head a little, "It's okay. Take your time." Eclair's little tail wagged a little as she hugged her boyfriend, who hugged her back.

(Y/N) walked into his apartment as Eclair went to her own home. Later that day Eclair was going through her closet as she realized all she had to wear was some hoodies and t-shirts to wear under them, 'Maybe I should wear something nice for when (Y/N) and I have our third date.' She then looked down at her chest, 'But I feel like everyone looks at my boobs when I wear something else.' She then gained a sense of motivation, 'But maybe I can go to the store and find something nice to wear for (Y/N).' The bunny girl then looked down at her chest again, 'And if he looks I wouldn't mind' She then slapped her cheeks as she shook her head, 'No! Stop thinking like that!' Eclair closed her closet to head to her sister's room. She knocked on her door for her sister to answer, "What is it?" "Can you go clothes shopping with me?" Suzie looked surprised, "You wanna go clothes shopping?" The older sister thought for a second to smirk as she leaned closer to her younger sister, "Wanna get something nice to wear for (Y/N)?" Eclair became red tapped her fore fingers together, "Y- Yes." "Alright, just give me a minute and we'll go."

Eclair and Suzie were now at the mall as they were walking by multiple stores that sold a variety of things. They walked by a store for Suzie to point at it, "Why don't you get something from there?" Eclair looked at the store to see that it was a lingerie store. She became embarrassed as she looked at her sister, "No way! We haven't even kissed on the lips yet!" Suzie sweated a little bit, "You've dating for a month, and you haven't even kissed yet." "I- I get embarrassed when I try, or when I think that he's trying to." The two moved on to go into a huge clothes store. The two checked out a few clothes for Eclair to not be certain if she wanted to buy any of them. As they were shopping Eclair heard a voice that made her jump a little, "Eclair?" Eclair turned around to see (Y/N), "(Y/N), what are you doing here?" "Well my aunt wanted to get some Christmas decorations, so I joined her." "Christmas? But it's the middle of September." "Yeah, but the decorations are incredibly cheap right now, so she wanted to get a head start."

(Y/N) looked around, "Are you getting some new clothes?" Eclair nodded, "Yeah, but I haven't found anything that would look good on me yet." (Y/N) looked to his right to grab a light pink sweater and a pair of jeans, "I think that you would look good in this." Suzie was watching from afar as she saw Eclair take the clothes, "Really?" (Y/N) nodded for Eclair to go to the changing room. A few minutes later Eclair walked out to be wearing the outfit. She was a little bit embarrassed as the sweater was loose on her stomach, bit it did not leave imagination to how big her chest was, and the jeans did the same with her butt and thighs. She held her arms making her push her chest up without realizing. She looked up at (Y/N), "How do I look?" She then noticed that his cheeks were red, "You look beautiful." Eclair's entire face became red as she smiled, "R- Really?" 'No one has called me beautiful before.'

Eclair changed back into her clothes to come out with the outfit folded in her arms, "I want to get this outfit." (Y/N) gave a thumbs up for Eclair to look around as it seemed like she had permanent smile on her face, "Is there anything else that you think that I may look good in?" Suzie then came out from hiding as she stood next to (Y/N) to quickly say, "Wouldn't she look good in lingerie." (Y/N) nodded, "Yeah- Wait no! I don't mean no she would, but I mean... uh... I..." Eclair had steam coming from her head, as (Y/N) continued to malfunction, while Suzie was smiling as she enjoyed watching the flustered couple.

After a while Eclair bought some clothes, even though (Y/N) offered to pay for it, but unknown to him Eclair's family was rich so she was fine. As they walked out of the store (Y/N)'s aunt walked up to (Y/N), "(Y/N), where did you go? I thought that you wanted to help me find-" She then looked down to see him holding hands with Eclair, making her become bubbly as she looked at Eclair, "Are you the adorably cute Eclair that (Y/N) keeps talking about?" (Y/N) nodded, "She is." Lina bent down a little as she took Eclair's other hand and shook it, "It's a pleasure to meet you. (Y/N) has told me so much about you." (Y/N) was now embarrassed as Eclair became giddy as she smiled, "He talks about me a lot?" Lina and Suzie then introduced themselves to each other for Lina to stand in front of (Y/N), "I'm sorry to break up your date, but we need to go home now. Our show starts in less than an hour." 

(Y/N) nodded to turn to Eclair, "I'll see you tomorrow." He leaned down to kiss Eclair's cheek. He went to stand up again, but Eclair grabbed his face to make him come down again as she kissed his cheek, "I can't wait." The two groups parted ways for Eclair and Suzie to walk towards the exit, but Eclair made one more stop before they left.

When it was dark out Eclair was in her room as she was standing in front of her body mirror. She was wearing a hot pink bra that had a flower pattern on the outline, with panties and stockings that were hot pink as well. The stockings were connected to the panties as they were hot pink as well. Eclair looked at herself as her cheeks were pink, 'Why did I buy this? It's so lewd." She then thought about (Y/N), 'If he saw me in this I would die.'