The Wolf

No One's POV

(Y/N) and Eclair were still in the library except now (Y/N) was sitting in front of Eclair while his head was on the table, as he sounded depressed, "People think that I'm a bully." Eclair was a little uncomfortable as she felt bad for (Y/N) as he continued to mope, "I didn't even do anything to anybody." Eclair spoke up, "W- Well you are scary looking. It's easy to think that you would be a bully." (Y/N) looked up at her, "I'm scary looking?" "Well y- yeah." (Y/N) then remembered when Eclair had bumped into him before and fell. He sat up to avoid eye contact with the rabbit girl, "You're scared of me, aren't you." Eclair went to say no, but she knew that it wasn't the truth.

(Y/N) forced a smile as he rubbed the back of his head, "I'm sorry. I'm supposed to be helping you." He started looking at the homework for Eclair to feel uneasy due to (Y/N) trying to hide his sadness. (Y/N) did his best to help Eclair to where half of her homework was done, and now she could do the rest on her own without having any problems. (Y/N) was quick to leave for Eclair to leave afterwards feeling bad for (Y/N).

Later that day Eclair was at home as she had finished her homework and was now in the living room playing with her younger brother and sister. She was playing red light green light with them as she would call out the color and see who would move if it was red. As they were playing the oldest sister leaned on the back of the couch, "Hey shortstack. How did the tutoring go?" Eclair looked up at her sister a little bit annoyed, "I told you that I don't like that nickname." She then looked in front of her again, "It went fine. Got a lot of homework done." Her sister sat next to her, "So who's smart enough to teach you anything?" "(Y/N)." Her sister gave a confused look, "Who is that?" Eclair described what you look like for her sister's eyes to widen, "That big bully?!" Eclair turned towards her sister, "He's not a bully!" Her sister was a little surprised at Eclair defending you as she continued, "When have you ever seen him bully anyone?" Her sister thought for a while to not be able to think of a moment when she saw you mean, "Well no, but just look at him. Why does he always try to intimidate people?" "That's just his face. He doesn't mean to look scary."

Meanwhile (Y/N) was at home as he ate dinner with his aunt. As they ate Lina noticed that (Y/N) was awfully quiet as she was doing most of the talking. When they were both almost done Lina looked (Y/N) in the eyes, "What happened at school today to make you so quiet?" (Y/N) was caught off guard by the question to look at his aunt as he once again forced a smile, "Nothing, I'm just a little tired today." His aunt continued to look at him in the eyes, "Are you sure?" "Yes, I'm sure." Lina stood up as she picked up her now empty plate, "Alright, well hurry up and finish so that you can help me with the dishes." (Y/N) finished to start doing the dishes with his aunt for the rest of the night to be just like a normal night.

The next day school was about to start, for Eclair to be looking around for (Y/N). She found him to follow him to his homeroom to see him sitting in the corner of the classroom. She noticed him looking at everyone as he started noticing the quick looks he would get as they would look away in fear. Eclair watched until she had to go to her class. She did this with the next three classes to know exactly what she wanted to do at the beginning of lunch.

Wheb the bell for lunch rang all of the students started heading to their usual spots to eat. As usual (Y/N) headed to his locker to grab his lunch. As he walked he now noticed people avoiding him or stare at him when he walked by. He made it to his locker to open it. When he grabbed his two bento boxes for lunch he heard Eclair next to him, "Helllloooo (Y/N)!" (Y/N) was surprised as he looked down to his left to see Eclair smiling up at him, "H- Hi Eclair. Do you need help with your homework?" Eclair shook her head, "Nope." (Y/N) looked around to see everyone staring, to look back at Eclair, "Then what do you need?" "I wanted to eat lunch with you." Now (Y/N) was very confused as Eclair grabbed his wrist to begin leading him somewhere, "Come on. I know just where to sit."

A few minutes later (Y/N) was outside sitting on a bench next to Eclair, who was also sitting next to her sister. Eclair's sister leaned down towards Eclair, "Why is he here?" Eclair looked at her, "Because I thought it would be nice to have some more company during lunch. Now, did you get our lunch?" Her sister pulled a few bags of chips, desserts, and other snacks, "Yep." (Y/N) looked at all of the bagged snacks, "What is that?" Eclair looked up at him as she opened a bag of chips, "It's lunch."

(Y/N) thought for a second to hand Eclair one of his bento boxes, which was quite big as it was meant to hold a lot of food for (Y/N). Eclair opened the box to see white rice, orange chicken, steamed broccoli, and fried eggs to mix with the rice. The short rabbit girl tried to give the food back, "I can't take your lunch. Plus it's to much for me." (Y/N) started eating his own lunch, "You can split it with your sister. I only have the second box in case of I'm still hungry." Eclair picked up the pair of chopsticks in the bento box to take a bite of the chicken for it to still be warm due to the bento box keeping it warm.

Eclair's eyes widened as she looked down at the food, "Sooo goooood!" She then looked at (Y/N), "Did your mom make this?" (Y/N) sweated a little bit, "No, I did." Eclair took another bite to close her eyes as she enjoyed the food, "Mmm, this is delicious. You should join the cooking club." When she swallowed her second bite she tured to her sister with a piece of chicken between the chopsticks, "Here, try some." The older sister looked at it skeptically to eat the bite of food. She had the same reaction as she asked for a bite of rice. As the three ate Eclair kept a conversation going with (Y/N), for her sister to join in after a while.