Part 10: Boy Down

The scene began on a random street. A voice filled the air, "you wanna smash some pumpkins?"

"Nah."

"I do!" Mary grinned enthusiastically. Sarah nodded in agreement.

Jay and Ice were sitting on a car. The trees around them had been toilet papered.

"Ugh, not these guys again," Gilbert rolled his eyes.

Jay spoke. "Well then you wanna look in windows and watch babes undress?"

"Ew..." Allison turned her nose up at the screen as others shared a similar look of distaste.

"It’s 3:00, they’re undressed already."

"Well then you think of something!" Jay threw a toilet roll. The two friends were getting pretty annoyed at each other.

"They are more insufferable than the little brat over there," Winifred gestured towards Dani.

"I don’t feel so good!"

"'Cause you’re eating too much candy, you oinker!"

The Sanderson sisters ran towards the boys and Mary sniffed Ice's shoes (which previously belonged to Max.)

Max looked annoyed, "my poor shoes."

"Yo, witch, get your face off my shoe." Ice pushed her away with his hat.

Mary looked up. "Oh, wrong boy. Sorry, Winnie."

"Wrong boy, right shoes," Mary sighed. "Typical."

Winifred shook her fist. "Why…why…why was I cursed with such idiot sisters?"

Winifred found herself asking that question ten times a day.

Sarah wafted toilet paper in the air while answering, "just lucky, I guess." Mary laughed.

Becca and Cassie chuckled at Sarah's positivity.

Winifred scoffed.

Jay turned to Ice. "Ah, man, how come it’s always the ugly chicks that stay out late?"

"He shouldn't have said that." Sarah sang cheerfully while dancing in her seat. "He should not have said that."

The sisters turned around slowly, in unison. They glared at the boys. Winifred waved her hand, "chicks?"

"Uh oh." Becca didn't even try to hide her smile as she waited to see what was about to happen.

The scene changed to the Sanderson Cottage, where Jay and Ice were trapped in cages hanging from the ceiling.

"Twas what they deserved," Winifred shrugged simply. "Fools."

"I hate to say it, but I've got to agree," Allison nodded.

Winifred walked beneath them with her sisters. "We haven’t much time left. We shall have to make the potion from memory."

"I despise making potions without my precious book," Winnie tutted.

"Hey," Jay cried, "let us out of here!"

Ice nodded. "We’re really sorry!"

"People tend to apologise when faced with death as a consequence," Winifred mused.

"We think you’re really cute!"

A few people chuckled.

Sarah lifted her head proudly with a small smile.