Introduction

The cinema was quiet. A giant screen and projector towered over the myriad of comfortable seats around the empty theatre. A vending machine and drink dispenser sat at the side of the room.

However, it wasn't long before the tranquil silence was quickly replaced by the startled screech of three teenagers that had suddenly appeared there with a loud pop!

They trio stared at each other; stunned to the spot.

"Um..." Izzy took off her glasses, cleaned them and then placed them back on her face. "What...? What just happened...?"

"I don't-" Becca paused, taking in her surroundings, "we're in a... a cinema?"

"Looks like it," Cassie grimaced.

Izzy shook her head in exasperation, "how?"

"Maybe the book gave us the wrong spell?" Cassie suggested, scratching her head.

"No, the book never makes mistakes," Becca frowned. "I don't think Book is involved in this."

"Then who-?"

Before Izzy could finish her question, another figure appeared in the theatre. One the trio recognised immediately.

"Gilbert?"

"Oh... er... hi?" He smiled nervously, looking around, "what's all this?"

Cassie shrugged as Becca replied, "we have absolutely no idea."

"Oh... great."

*Pop!*

Three more figures popped into the empty space beside them. The teenagers and Gilbert looked at them in confusion.

They were all around forty years of age and they stared at each other with bewildered expressions.

"Dani, what is going on?" A bearded man asked a red-haired woman with an accusatory scowl.

"This isn't me, Max! How the hell would it be me?"

"I don't know!"

"What the hell just happened?!" A blonde woman questioned, scanning her surroundings with wide eyes. She paused as she noticed the strangers beside her, "who are you?"

"I'm Becca."

"Izzy."

"Cassie."

"Hey, I'm Gilbert. Er... who are you?"

The woman named Allison shook Gilbert's hand, "I'm Allison, this is my friend Max and his sister Dani. Do you know why we're in a..." she looked around, "... a theatre?"

"We're not sure. We just appeared here a minute ago," Becca shrugged. "Um... just, you know, out of curiosity, do you live in Salem?"

Max frowned, "...used to... why?"

"What... what year did you live in Salem?" Cassie stepped forward.

"1993..." a shred of understanding flooded over Dani's features. "You know the Sanderson sisters."

"We do." Izzy grimaced before scratching her neck, "you don't think..."

"No, no," Becca shook her head but didn't seem too sure. "I mean... it's not possible... right?"

"The Sanderson sisters are dead," Max stated bluntly, daring anyone to prove him otherwise. "We killed them in '93."

"Ohh, no." Becca looked at him sympathetically, "no, they came back on Halloween last year." She glared at Gilbert who smiled guiltily. "We killed them, though. They're definately dead."

Everyone shared the same grim expression as two more figures entered the cinema with yet another loud pop.

The first figure was transparent. It was as if he was made from a bright mist: a ghost.

Dani stepped forward, mouth agape and eyes wide. "Binx?"

"The Dennison's!" Thackery beamed.

"Binx? Who's Binx?" Izzy whispered to Becca who shrugged in reply.

The other figure was familiar to all: the zombie, Billy Butcherson.

"Billy!" Gilbert approached the zombie with a cheery smile. "How've you been, friend?"

"'Friend'?" Billy scoffed, "you ripped my head off!"

"You... what?" Allison furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

Gilbert grimaced. "Look... it's a long story."

"What are you doing here, Dani?" Thackery asked, his eyes were bright with joy at the sight of his old friends.

"We don't know... we just, kind of, appeared."

Binx shuddered, "you don't think it could be-"

His question was swiftly interrupted by the loud bang of thunder. Three figures appeared in a puff of smoke.

"You have got to be shitting me." Dani groaned.

The figures turned around: wicked smiles plastered on their faces.

"Sisters! We are BACK!"