Part 1: Salem, 1693

"Sisters! We are BACK!" Winifred Sanderson screeched with excitement.

Sarah jumped up and down jovially while Mary laughed manically.

"Now, now, sisters!" Winifred calmed them, "we are not alone..." she raised a scrutinising eyebrow at the group before her. "Look who we have here!"

She gestured towards Becca and her friends. "The young witch and her coven."

"The forty-year-old teenagers, yes." Mary mumbled to herself.

Sarah waved at Becca, "hello, Edward."

The Dennison's, Allison and Binx glanced at the teens in curiosity.

Winifred continued. "The Binx boy."

"Kitty." Mary nodded.

Winnie grumbled as she saw the zombie. "...Billy."

Sarah waved with a shy smile. "Hi, Billy."

He waved back with a begrudging smile.

"The man who brought us back last time." Winifred gave Gilbert a sarcastic smile.

"Mm, yes. That was nice of him." Mary commented.

"And, it appears that the wretched Dennison family lived to become... old folks."

"Ew." Mary pulled a face of disgust.

The others stepped away from the sisters cautiously. Frustration and confusion on every face.

"Whatever you've done, you need to fix it! Now!" Max demanded.

Winnie scoffed, placing her hand over her heart dramatically, "little old me? Ha! We had no part in this, you foul creature."

"I see you're just as hideous now as the last time we met. I guess you ran out of souls to munch down on, huh?" Dani said, crossing her arms.

"I would hold thy tongue if I were you." Winifred warned, stepping forward. "Unless thou would prefer it sliced off and fed to my beloved sisters?"

"Mmm! Delicious!" Sarah sang.

"Your comebacks have really gone downhill," Dani tutted, "how disappointing."

"Why you little-"

The oldest witch was interrupted by a loud booming voice that filled the theatre.

"SILENCE!"

The Sanderson sisters screamed.

"EVERYONE TAKE A SEAT AND NO FIGHTING! YOU ARE TO WATCH THE MOVIE THAT IS ABOUT TO PLAY. IT IS CALLED 'HOCUS POCUS'. ONCE THE MOVIE IS OVER, YOU CAN LEAVE. ENJOY." The loud voice finished.

"I guess we have to do what it says," Cassie grimaced, taking a seat beside her friends.

Billy groaned in frustration as Gilbert sat next to him with a hopeful smile. He wanted to fix their friendship before the end of the film. "I wonder what this movie is about."

"I don't care. The sooner it starts, the sooner it's over," Max sighed, taking a seat with his sister, Allison and Binx.

The Sanderson sisters had finished screaming, but they were suspicious of the air that surrounded them. Winifred scowled, "I did not like that, sisters. But we must do as it wishes."

They marched towards the very front of the theatre and sat down in unison.

The projector whirred to life and began to start the movie on the giant screen.

The three witches screeched in shock as the others laughed at them out of amusement.

"Don't fret, Winnie!" Mary comforted her sister. "'Tis simply an enchanted looking-glass!"