chapter84

Su Musha's keen intuition had already made him know that he was definitely not the opponent of the comer, and he subconsciously wanted to leave, but he looked at the fearless Crane Minerbai, gritted his teeth and stayed.

Kelan Minerbai combined the two sticks into a long stick, carried them on his shoulders and smiled: "Who did I think, it turned out to be the Sect Leader." Don't you go and prepare for your wedding, what are you doing here? The subordinates are going to give the Sect Leader a wedding gift. Yu Zhijie's eyes swept and accurately found Ling Xia, his eyes narrowed slightly at the moment, and monstrous anger welled up in his heart.

The women's clothes on Ling Xia's body have been half loosened due to the previous changes, her hair is messy, and now she has her head down, and her body seems to be trembling.

The corners of his mouth chuckled: "Running here, naturally the person who picked me up will go back." And - kill you. The two-headed flying snake sensed the mood of its owner, raised its head and let out a piercing scream, shaking everyone on the ground. The surrounding temperature seemed to drop tens of degrees in an instant, and the oppressors could hardly breathe.

Clamin Erbai immediately laid a protective barrier around him and shouted, "Back off!"

Her subordinates cooperated with her, knowing that the danger would only hinder her stay, and immediately retreated in an orderly manner.

Ling Xia was instantly shocked by the sound of the two-headed flying snake, even though he was indifferent to Su Mu, it was obvious that Crane Minerbai was also within the target range of the Imperial Limit. He took a deep breath, his eyes had regained his composure, and he raised his head and said, "Zhizhi, this matter has nothing to do with Miss Crane, you misunderstood."

Although Yu Zhiji was still angry, he always divided three points on Ling Xia. At this time, listening to him not calling himself "A Je" like before, and affectionately calling Crane Minerbai, the purple energy in his eyes at the moment was surging, and he chuckled at Crane Minerbai as if he had not heard it: "None of them can run away."

He condensed nearly a hundred ice arrows with his hand raised, aimed at the subordinates of Crane Minerbai on the ground, and for a while, it seemed as if countless white lights fell from the sky, emitting a sharp sound of breaking the air. At the same time, the two-headed snake's tail suddenly stretched out, curling Ling Xia and putting it behind.

"Spider!" Crane Miner Bai yelled, and the blood spider's body instantly expanded millions of times, becoming the size of a truck, and even though it blocked most of the ice arrows with its hard shell, it was knocked backwards and rolled over. Clamin Erbai jumped into the air and quickly blocked the other ice arrows with his stick. These subordinates of hers have been wandering with her for years, and they are really like brothers.

After all, there were too many ice arrows, and Su Musha was helpless, blocking part of it for Crane Minerbai, and his arm was also stabbed.

Ling Xia was shocked when he saw it, and struggled desperately a few times, but it was difficult for him to even breathe. He struggled to look at the back of Mi no Je and shouted, "Aje, don't make a move!"

"You have a good rest." When Yu no Je heard his call, his heart was a little gone, and his tone was still calm and waveless, "I quickly cleaned up these miscellaneous pieces."

Klanminer Bai landed lightly, and when he raised his head again, he was still angry: "Sect Leader, my Spirit Snake Island has not done anything to disobey the Qiankun Sect, but the subordinates want to ask, why did the Sect Leader make a move against my Spirit Snake Island?" The pupils of the Mino Jedi had completely turned purple, revealing a bloodthirsty smile: "I want to kill someone, do I still need a reason?"