chapter19

The disciple who led the way was still afraid that Ling Xia would not be stimulated enough, and said without emotion: "The water that waters the twilight grass must be the spring water of the Yueming Spring on the mountain, which is full of spiritual energy, ordinary water is not enough, remember that a twilight grass should be watered with a scoop of water, not more and no less." 

"...... Brother Xie guided. Ling Xia took a deep breath, picked up the bucket, and rushed up the mountain in the direction he said.

Wipe! Let the horses hurry up and don't let the horses graze! Knowing that it was impossible to complete the task, Ling Xia rushed unhurriedly and saw the fruit he could eat, so he dragged it down.

When he finally found the spring water, Ling Xia was still very surprised, the spring water was clear and transparent and rich in aura, the entrance was sweet, and it seemed to have the effect of relieving the lack of physical strength, he drank most of the scoop in one breath, and filled the two wooden barrels.

The two buckets were very large, and Ling Xia carried them unskillfully, although it was not too laborious but it was inevitably dangling, and when he walked back, the water was almost a quarter spilled.

Ling Xia looked at the gloomy face of the steward disciple who was supervising next to him, and quickly bent down to carefully pour water. One of his otaku's hobbies is to raise some flowers and plants, and there are more than a dozen pots on the balcony of the house. This twilight grass smelled of a natural fragrance, the green and bright was very pleasant, Ling Xia gradually became interested, but when the two buckets of water were gone, one line was not finished.

Ling Xia straightened up and wiped his sweat, and the other disciples were also busy in the medicinal fields, some weeding, some planting. The steward Guang Xuzi was leisurely, sitting far away under the gazebo eating refreshments, with the face of the head of the Ten Thousand Evil Package, Ling Xia secretly pointed his middle finger at him.

It was already noon after several trips back and forth, Ling Xia's clothes were soaked and exhausted, and the land was only poured by one-tenth.

The eating bell rang, the other disciples washed their hands, and Ling Xia rubbed his empty stomach with a bitter face. A steward disciple passed by, saw him stop and immediately frowned and said, "Move faster!" You are not allowed to eat until the day before you finish it!

Ling Xia had to swallow his breath and continue to go up the mountain with the empty bucket, anyway, those people had gone to eat, there was a small river under the spring, and he was ready to go and secretly catch some fish to grill to eat.

When he reached the river, Ling Xia pulled up his pants leg and jumped down, the sensitivity of this body was still very high, and he quickly caught two foot long grass carp. It's just that usually the work of grilling fish is done by Song Xiaohu, Ling Xia is unlikely to make a fire, so easy to put the fire up, was choked and coughed, and finally the fish was also burned.

Ling Xia ate it tastelessly, he couldn't help but sigh for a long time, he also thought that he usually cared more about those two children, and now it seems that in fact, it has always been himself who has been taken care of...

There was a sudden noise in the grass not far away, and Ling Xia quickly looked up, and a snow-white furry creature was squinting at him not far away. Ling Xia also thought it was a rabbit, and when he looked closely, he found that it was not, more like a wild cat, but his ears were a little long. The long hair is very shiny, and it makes people want to touch it at first glance.

Was it because of the smell of grilled fish? Ling Xia pondered, he was lonely after no one spoke for half a day, so he uncovered the charred skin of the fish skin in his hand, stretched out the good fish inside, beckoned and smiled: "Come here."