chapter34

Ah Li was interrupted by Song Xiaohu like this, and he was suddenly even more angry, and his sharp claws slashed at the ground a few times, and a fireball of energy that was several times stronger than before slowly formed in his mouth.

Ling Xia quickly rushed over and hugged Ah Li's neck, rubbing its head while whispering comfort: "Ah Li is good, it doesn't matter, he is not an enemy..." Ah Li gradually relaxed under Ling Xia's relief, but still stared at the two people on the tree, and his throat grunted with warning.

Song Xiaohu looked at Ling Xia's movements with some confusion, why did he feel that the expression and movements of this good-looking young man when he spoke were so familiar? Much like, much like...

Before he could figure out the answer, Biyun grabbed his chest with his hand at the right time, raised his head and said with a weeping expression: "Help! This man wants to insult me! The clothes that were charred by the fire revealed a large area of white skin and a little curve on the chest, coupled with the rouge aroma smelled nearby, Song Xiaohu was only fourteen years old after all, his face turned red at once, and he casually put Biyun on the tree to block her and said: "Is what she said true?"

"..."The protagonist in the book is indeed an amorous species that is easy to get on the girl's way... But is it really okay to turn your back to a stranger so easily?

Ling Xia was afraid that he would be plotted by Bi Yun, so he stood up and smiled, "If what she said is true, what will you do?"

Song Xiaohu was stunned and quickly made an attacking posture: "My master said that men who bully women are not good things!" Then I can't let you go! 

After four years, the protagonist is still like this... Two! According to Song Xiaohu's words, it can be judged that he has successfully worshiped the second gentleman-style master master, because Feng Shuming could not have said these words.

Ling Xia looked at Song Xiaohu carefully, four years of time had obviously made him grow a lot, his head had grown more than a head, the original fleshy and pinching face had begun to appear male unique handsome lines, coupled with an increasingly arrogant hedgehog head and a pair of exceptionally bright eyes, it was impossible to be ignored anywhere. He was really happy in his heart, and he couldn't help but be more urgent, so in four years, what would that stinky fart child of the Imperial Extinction become?

He deliberately stood in front of Ah Li and made a defensive gesture and said to Song Xiaohu, "Then you can come and try it." 

The words fell silent, and a strong force that made him unable to pass through came out. Ling Xia was frozen, this dead child said that he would fight too fast, right? He casually grabbed a boulder to block in his chest, Song Xiaohu struck a blow, the stone instantly fell apart, Ling Xia instantly avoided the residual attack, the defensive magic weapon on his body shared the remaining energy fluctuations, or a cold sweat.

How is this dead child so terrible now?

Ah Li roared angrily and almost didn't pounce on it. Ling Xia quickly hugged Ah Li to appease, Song Xiaohu was really reckless enough, if he was really an enemy, even if he was much stronger now, and the complete form of the Eighth Order Snow Flame Beast was still a big mistake, no wonder the protagonist in the book was often injured at the beginning, but after being injured, he would often advance to the next level.

Seeing that Song Xiaohu had completely left Biyun's attack range, Ling Xia stood up straight and smiled, "Stupid little tiger!" Can't you figure out the truth before you start?

When Song Xiaohu heard him call his name, he was also shocked, and Shunshi slid back to Zhangxu, staring at him for half a moment and wondering, "Who the hell are you?" Why do you know my name?