Bonus Chapter: All I Want Is You

Felix

I cried.

Once I was sworn in as Alpha of the Regency Falls pack, I teared up next to my mate. Simon looked dapper beside Olivia at the stage.

I'm not strictly speaking insecure about the way that I look but damn, Simon is next level gorgeous. I'm glad I don't have to compete with him for anything - especially Elliott.

Speaking of beautiful people, my mate looked absolutely stunning in his tailored fit navy blue tuxedo with a pink tie. He's one of the few people I know that can give my Beta a run for his money in the beauty department.

Of course, I'm talking about the boys. No one can outshine Ashley's appearance. But she wasn't at the stage with us - only the Hollingsworth and Cortez families were, aside from Olivia and Elliott.

I can certainly make the case for how happy Patrick looks next to her. And I know she is too.

But no one can trump my mate. Sorry, not sorry.

He is the absolute most handsome guy I know. And he looked exquisitely happy next to me, smiling radiantly as my father swore me in as Alpha. Simon tears up as his dad does the same to him.

"I give the Regency Falls pack: Alpha Felix Hollingsworth, Luna Elliott Lockwood, Beta Simon Cortez and his mate Olivia Pullman." - Dad declared on the microphone.

Do you have any idea of what it's like having 20 thousand people bowing their heads to you at the same time?

Yeah, I'm utterly overwhelmed.

The stage production for our ascension ceremony was worthy of an Olympic event or something. It was a proper function, being watched by thousands of people as they celebrated their new Alpha.

I cried on my mate's (broad) shoulders. He hugged me so tight a weaker person would've been intimidated or suffocated, crushed...

Simon hugged me too, naturally. We both cried at each other's ceremonies. Elliott embraced his best friend, who looked radiantly happy as well.

We got down from the stage to greet the VIPs that were present - all allied Alphas came to the ceremony, it's protocol to renew the alliance for another generation of leadership.

Their mates are all mesmerized by Elliott. A boy so strong that - if they didn't already know - would fool anyone into thinking he's not an omega.

Sure, he's smaller than most people. But that alone isn't an indication that someone is an omega. Plus, he's not as small as Brandon, for example, who looks 4'11.

We greet everyone, bowing our heads to other Alphas - we bow to each other - and our extended families and friends.

There's a lot of people to greet today and everyone wants to meet their new Alpha. Yes, I go into the crowd next to my mate and Simon - warriors positioned themselves at our backs for backup - and salute my people.

Hours later, our close friends and families gather at the pack house for an "intimate" celebration with 'just' 50 people - not counting the ones who already live there.

"Congratulations, Alpha. I'm sure you'll do great." - Patrick said as he shook my hand. Ash is right beside him, grinning at me.

"Thanks, Patrick. And congratulations on being approved at warrior camp." - I winked at him. Ashley giggled in amusement.

"Yeah, it was really difficult for him to get approved by his dad. Poor thing!" - Marcus snickered, much to our friend's glare.

Brandon, Ashley, Olivia and Elliott all laughed at this. Delta Huntington is here too, but he's talking to Simon's dad.