34...celebration

Cole and y/n were sitting next to each other hearing the toasts being made and everything like that.  But as soon as the father and daughter dance came she got up to go onto the dance floor but stopped to take off the damn shoes.  Succeeding with the action she continues onto the dance floor where her father stood a spot light shone above.  Y/n walked up to her father and takes his hand they begin to slowly dance. 

"I'm going to try and think of a way to get you out of here...okay sweety"

"Thank you dad..."

"Its gonna take some luck and time to get you out of here"

"Whenever you come across zach again in sure you can discuss with him on how to get me out of here"

"He has told me before that hes been busy gathering people..."

"These people are more stealthy than coles people right?"

"Yes they are..as far as I Know I'm just glad that your not dead....your mother was worried sick for the months you were missing...and your friends..-"

"I know dad...i know" she mumbles.

Soon after their father daughter dance ended.  Cole stood up from the table and approaches them he takes y/n's hand in his as her father lets go heading back into the crowd taking a seat.  He looked sad which caused the girl to be quite upset but she forced a smile for coles family.  Standing next to her father was Max he was 13 years old as he lightly tugs at their mom's blouse covering her shoulders. 

Cole places his palm on y/n's lower back as the music plays as she rests one palm on his neck.  They begin to dance some flashes could be taken from coles family.  He spins her around having the fabrics flow up a tiny bit.  He doesnt break eye contact with her pulling her body closer to his cole plants his lips amongst her forehead gently.  It's as if everything was going slow around them.  The girl felt lost in a daze until she felt his hands leave soon after followed by him pulling up a chair. 

She takes a seat in it cole's groomsmen line up as y/n took a seat watching cole approach her.  Taking his tie off his tuxedo he ties it around his eyes.  Just what was he doing then it clicked in her head he was going to take off a wedding band under her dress infront of everyone quickly covering her face he mustve sensed it while smirking.  Getting onto one knee cole reaches for her dress he successfully reaches it lifting it up over his head.  He gets closer even more placing both hands behind his back as he trails his lips amongst her thigh stopping at the fabric of the wedding band. 

Using his teeth to grip it well cole slowly takes it off slipping it down more.  He backs up a bit as she lifts her leg up his head emerges from the dress.  The wedding band under her dress slips off her foot as he pulls back smirking having the fabric in his mouth dangle.  Both hands come out from behind his back as he lifts up his blindfold.  Looking down at the girl giving her a wink, he takes the weddingband out of his mouth and leans down to kiss her lips passionately. 

Y/n was frozen in shock no words came out as he pulled away softly planting his 2 fingers under her chin and his thumb on her lower lip running it across slowly.  Suddenly he backs up holding the object in his hand earning cheers from his family and friends. 

Several more hours pass by as the girl was growing exhausted cole pulls her closer to him as he lets her fall asleep.  As soon as she was completely out like a light he spots her younger brother Max who kept his gaze locked on him the entire time.  He signals him to come over Max takes the action and storms over. 

"Max is it?.."

"Yea it is...why do you want to know..." He speaks in venom.

"Ooh spicy but I would like to give a proposal to your family since my family already knows"

"Like what huh?..."

"Y/n and I...were married now you know...so I would like announce now...that she and I will be having 2 to 4 children..."

"Like hell you will sick fuck.."

"Oh my goodness that attitude its adorable maximus"

"Don't call me that I only allow my sister and my friends to call me that"

Cole goes to open his mouth until he winced in pain holding his shin.  Max walks away flipping him off in the process.