Chapter 4

Wei Wuxian received a kick just as he opened his eyes.

"Huh?! It's Wei-qianbe!" Lan Jingyi exclaimed.

" I think this is the time when Mo gongzi do the sacrificing ritual" Lan Sizhui said.

" It's that you A-ying? But why is your body is different?" Cangse Sanren worriedly asked her son.

" When I die Mo Xuanyu did the sacrificing ritual to bring me back to life and be with my Lan Zhan. But when we transmitted here I got my old body back." Wei Wuxian explained to his mother.

' Hmmm he looks familiar ' Jin Guangshan thought when the screen shows Mo Xuanyu's face now is Wei Wuxian.

A voice thundered beside his ear, "Stop playing dead!"

The kick threw him backwards, headfirst onto the ground. Fighting the urge to vomit.

Lan Wangji grip bichen as his knuckles turns white, and glares at the screen.

"Wangji! Mo Ziyuan is already dead, please put down bichen." Lan Xichen panickly said to his little brother who's wanting to kill Mo Ziyuan again for daring to kick his wife.

'That's quite a lot of courage you have to kick me, the Patriarch.' A thought formed in his head.

"Huh?! How can this thing show my thoughts?!" Wei Wuxian exclaimed panicking.

"Hah! See even his thoughts is immoral!"

"We will now see his evil deeds."

"Lan Zhan, I don't care if this thing show's my dark thoughts but when it comes to you my thoughts may be a little shameless." Wei Wuxian said to his husband who's ears are now burning.

"Shameless..." Lan Wangji said to his husband, but there is a part of him that wants to see his beautiful husband's thoughts about him.

His head swirled and ears buzzed with the echoes of the voice.

"Whose land do you think you're living on? Whose noe are you eating? Whose money are you spending? What's wrong with taking a few of your belongings? Everything you own should be mine,anyways!"

"That kid needs a discipline." Nie Mingjue exclaimed as his little brother happily clung to him.

His eyes gradually cleared up A dimly lit ceiling appeared in his sight. followed by a slant-browed person with a sickly composition, drenching him with spittle.

"How dare you tell Father and Mother
Did you really think that anybody in this house is going to listen to you? You actually thought I was scared of you!"

"That kid really needs a discipline." Lan Qiren exclaimed agreeing to Nie Mingjue

A few servant-like hunks shifted over.
"Young Master, everything is smashed!"

The young master asked. "How did youfinish at this quickly?"

A manservant replied. "There's nothing much inside this shack anyways."

"Really how can Mo Xuanyu live in that household together with that grumpy cousin of his." Jin Ling exclaimed.

'I hope Mo Xuanyu can find his happiness now wherever he is, he deserves it.' Wei Wuxian thought.

The young master seemed to be quite
pleased, poking Wei Wuxian forcefully on the nose.

"You dared to tell me, and look at you now, playing dead on the ground! For whom? As if anyone actually wants these piles of junk! Now that I've smashed everything, let's see how you're gonna tell me in the future! Are you proud of yourself just because you've studied cultivation for a few years? Well, how does it feel when you've been kicked back home like a stray dog?"