Chapter 95

Chapter 95: run a factory

    Bai Lingling said in surprise: "No wonder the plan is so well done, I usually struggle to write something."

    When the three of you have negotiated things, the deadline is one month. If you can do it, then do it.

    Then started to eat, I didn't expect that the four of them would suddenly have a bright light bulb on their date.

Lin Donghe didn't expect that today would be such a day, and couldn't help feeling a little embarrassed.

But Bai Lingling didn't think so, and raised the glass and said, "Come on, celebrate our successful cooperation, cheers."

She was about to pour the glass into her mouth when it disappeared, and then Chang Yuejin almost shoved the glass into her mouth and sighed. .

    Su Su rolled his eyes at him when he saw this, you are kind and right, but you should finish talking before drinking, and you will **** all the girls.

    "He, I don't think you are suitable for drinking today." As a military wife, I can only do my matchmaking business silently.

    Bai Lingling blushed and whispered, "It doesn't matter if I drink less."

    "No, wine can speed up blood circulation, you said." Chang Yuejin remembered that he wanted to drink in the hospital, but the wound was not healed at that time, so he was beaten by Bai Lingling.

    Bai Lingling was concerned about her boyfriend and didn't force it, so the meal was finished harmoniously.

The most important thing is that Chang Yuejin's stewed dishes are indeed very popular.

Fortunately, Bai Lingling didn't pay too much attention to the sanitary napkin, otherwise he might be spotted.

    When the dinner was over, Bai Lingling and Lin Donghe walked away with a sanitary napkin. Lin Chuan also persuaded: "You have such a big belly now, so you are struggling."

    "Isn't there them? I think they will be able to do business. Maybe soon we will have a small factory." At least Bai Lingling, a rich second generation, can't be wrong. If the three of them can do business, they will soon be able to thoroughly study a small sanitary napkin.

    Her ideal is plump, but the reality is still a bit slap in the face.

    That is, it is always difficult for them to go to the factory by themselves to ask for some things.

Bai Lingling is still ok, but Lin Donghe still encounters some difficulties. But he is the male protagonist. According to the needs of the plot, no one can really stop him from starting his own business.

    In less than a month, they gathered at Susu again.

    The materials are all ready, but it is impossible to print horizontally in the factory, so it requires skilled personnel to temporarily sew it to see the situation.

    So Susu called Lin Hai over. Don't look at this kid as a porter, but when he came over, he basically understood what it was. He blushed and said, "This one can't be sewn, it will leak, but you can stick it inside with some glue so that it won't delaminate."

    "But, ordinary things are harmful to the human body." Su Su said.

    The current technology is not enough to make qualified sanitary napkins, it can only be done step by step.

    "There are some pure plant glues, such as food glues."

    Lin Donghe opened the mouth.

    "Reasonable." Lin Donghe went to buy it after this idea, and then Lin Hai made the sanitary napkin by hand.