Chapter 85

Chapter 85: I don't know how to love

    No. Good at. Lin. Communication. Chuan also took out the wine and poured a glass for Principal Guan, and then poured it for Song Ailing.

    Song Ailing said: "Hurry up and pour Xiao Su too."

This city is not as particular as the countryside, what is it that girls can't drink, she supports girls to do something.

    "She can't drink." After Lin Chuan finished speaking, he toasted the couple on the other side, and then said,

"That's it, I know that everyone is very busy when the school starts, but my wife Susu The comrade went to the hospital today and was found to be pregnant."

    Song Ailing said in surprise: "Congratulations." It is normal for young people to be pregnant.

    Then Lin Chuan added: "I am a soldier and can't always come back to take care of her like a normal man,

so I invited the two of you today to take care of her more when you see that she is pregnant."

    "This is natural." Principal Guan nodded. Although he didn't want the new teacher to get pregnant right away, Comrade Su Su was highly educated and quite capable. If he left him, he would still have a lot of places to ask for.

    So it's okay to take care of it.

    Only Song Ailing said: "Now we can take care of it, but what will you do when the child is born?" You can't let Su Su take care of the child at home full-time, right?

    Su Su is also embarrassed, she hasn't thought of this yet. It was Song Ailing who had experience and immediately thought of the most difficult problem.

    Lin Chuan immediately said, "My mother will come for a while, and then we will hire a nanny."

      This school doesn't have much money to hire foreign teachers, so she can only do it herself.

    Lin Chuan can also see it, of course, he also feels that his daughter-in-law is so powerful that it is not suitable for a housewife.

    After a while, Principal Guan and Song Ailing asked to go back. Lin Chuan sent it to the outside. Although he was usually serious, he didn't show his face at the dinner table.

    Su Su felt that her man was probably more capable than she thought.

    A child from the countryside can stay in the army for so long without any ability?

    I yawned thinking about her, really sleepy.

    Lin Chuan hurriedly put her on the quilt, then cleaned up the table and let her rest. Susu wanted to help him clean up, but he refused to let her go, and finally put her on the bed and slept together after finishing the house.

    Today he honestly didn't do anything, just hugged Su Su from left to right. In the middle of the night, Susu turned around in a daze, and found someone staring at her with a smile on the corner of her mouth. She couldn't help but say, "What are you doing?" He hugged her and smiled in the middle of the night, very cautious?

    Lin Chuan immediately sorted out his facial expressions and said, "It's nothing, can't you sleep?"

    "No, I've already woken up." She remembered going to the bathroom, and suddenly felt that it would be great for Lin Chuan to set up a bathroom at home, saving her from running to the toilet in the middle of the night. It used to be nothing, and now it's a little dangerous to go out at night with a baby.