Chapter 27

Chapter 27: true man

    The three Lin Hai brothers did not, and the youngest Lin Jiang frowned.

Although he didn't receive Susu's cake before, he still ate it just now.

Because she said that they are a family now, it doesn't matter if he eats.

    The cake is so delicious, so he has decided to stand by this new sister-in-law.

Children's minds are so simple, whoever gives them food is a good person, and this Qin Yueyue has never given them any delicious food from beginning to end.

    Qin Yueyue was a little embarrassed and said: "actually, I want to tell you something from a girl's own words.

It's not very suitable for the three of them to stand here. Let's go out for a walk?"

    Su Su glanced at the three little brothers of the Lin family, they stood behind him as if the three bodyguards couldn't help but laugh for a while, and said,

"No, the three of them are not outsiders.

"You should already know what you should know, and there is no need for Mother Lin to hide it for her.

If you didn't tell her about the ambiguity between her and Lin Donghe, it was already a matter of concern that the other party was a relative.

    Qin Yueyue frowned, and finally said, "Actually, I just want everyone to be relatives in the future, so can you forget what happened before?"

    Lin Hai immediately shook his head and said, "We don't have any relatives."

    Su Su nodded, then smiled: "I'm an orphan, I may not have any relatives in this world, I think Qin Zhiqing, you may have identified the wrong person."

    Qin Yueyue was not annoyed after eating a soft nail, she just said, "yes, we are not even relatives."

After speaking, she looked very distressed, and said, "I don't want such a thing to happen. ,

I just think... even if we don't want to get married, our two families are still relatives."

    "No need, really no need, you're going to go to college and leave this village soon."

I almost didn't say the words "can't climb high", but it was also very obvious .

    "Comrade Su, I... Brother Chuanzi got married, I have to give something.

This is the egg I bought in the village. Pulled out six eggs.

    Su Su didn't know how much or how little to send six eggs at this time, anyway, she is not rare.

Not to mention that these six eggs can't compare to the 20 yuan she spent, even if you add a dish tomorrow, it won't be enough.

At least dozens of people should come for a wedding, and six eggs can be fried on a plate, which is not enough for serving.

    She didn't answer either, and said, "I'm really caring, thank you, Qin Zhiqing."