Chapter 24

I was woken up by a loud crashing sound, when I quickly open my eyes to see Lorenzo struggling to stand with blood around him. 

There was a broken alcohol bottle on the floor which must have made the sound. 

I ran towards him. 

"Lorenzo omg." I freaked out as he groans in pain. I quickly helped him sit in the living room on the couch. 

I run and get the first aid kit and some alcohol from the kitchen. 

Lorenzo starts unbuttoning his shirt and I see a wound on his shoulder. I help him take his shirt off and look at his wound.

"Lorenzo, It's a gunshot wound." I said worried. I don't know how to dress wounds. 

"Just do what I say." He says as he groans in pain. 

"Pass the alcohol." He said and I did. He took a big sip from the bottle and told me to spill it on his wound. So I did. He groans in pain making tears fall from my eyes. 

I look at his wound closely that their was no bullet in his shoulder which confused me. Was he tortured? 

I start cleaning the area and bandage it. 

I then start doing to same for the other cuts on his chest and arms. I applied ointment to the smaller cuts and he hisses in pain. I quickly blow on his wound. 

"Better?" I asked

"I'm always better if you're around me." He says struggling to smile due to the pain. 

"Enzo, now's not the time. I've bandaged your wounds, lets go upstairs." I said as I helped him stand. 

His arm was around my shoulder whilst I struggle to help him. 

We finally made it into the room and I place him on the bed. I was breathing heavily since he is so heavy. 

"I know you already called me a heavy giant before." He said laughing and making me laugh. His laugh soon turns into coughs and I rush near him and give him water. 

"Stop joking around." I said. 

"Whatever you say, my love." He said making me completely shocked. 

Is he drunk? Did he call me his love? My thoughts were interrupted my Lorenzo's voice. 

"I need to shower." her says, so I help him into the bathroom. He was already shirtless but he has a hand injury but I still hope he doesn't ask me to help him. with his trousers. 

As I'm about to walk out. He calls me. 

"Babe I kind of have a hand, arm, and a shoulder injury so can you help me with my trousers." He said. I turn around to see him smirking. 

How is he still teasing me in so much pain. 

I walk towards him and unzip his trousers pulling them down and then helping him step out. I was about to walk out when he spoke. 

"What ab-" He was about to speak but I cut him off. "Don't. Only one of your hand is injured so you can pull your own boxers down." I said making him smirk. 

I knew he couldn't unzip his trousers but he can drag down his boxers, if not then he can shower with them. 

"Guess you caught me." He said giving me a quick peck on the lips as I leave the bathroom. 

I sat on the bed completely shocked. Who hurt him? Was it De Luca? He said it was just a voting so why did he come back shot. 

I was busy thinking when I heard Lorenzo groan in the bathroom. I quickly rushed into the bathroom without thinking. I entered and saw him on the floor with a towel over him. (not wrapped around.) 

I rushed over to him, making sure his wounds haven't bled through. 

"Umm, I lost my balance when wrapping the towel around me." He said slightly embarrassed. 

I help him up whilst holding to towel over his torso. Once he stood up I wrapped the towel around him whilst looking at his face, not looking down. I could see the smirk on his face. I will get revenge for this, just let him get better. 

I help him into bed after giving him some pain killers and then covered him with the blanket. I sit down beside him on the other side of the bed. I lightly pat is head not wanting him to focus on the pain. 

"Thank you, Phoenix. You're making me fall in love with you everyday." He said making me speechless. I knew he was slightly drunk but not that drunk either. 

Once he fell asleep I couldn't stop thinking about what he said. Will he remember this tomorrow. 

If I carried on thinking about him I'd go mad so I decided to clean the blood up in the bathroom and downstairs. I didn't want the maid to get the wrong idea when she comes to work in the morning. 

After I was done I lay back down and fell asleep careful not to touch any of Lorenzo's wounds.