Chapter 19

I woke up the next morning, my whole body aching from yesterday's lessons. Lorenzo then came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his torso making my heart skip a beat. 

"Morning my wife." He says with a smirk as if he knows what he's doing to my mind and body. 

The word wife seems so unfamiliar but familiar at the same time. Hearing it from him erupted butterflies in my stomach. I tried to control my blush as I reply "Morning." 

"You might want to get ready, since the flight is soon" He said. I got up and a groan came out of my mouth since my body ached so much.

"Lorenzo I want to beat you up right now." I said and he turned to face me and then laughed. 

"This is only part 1." He said making me confused. 

"I can make your body ache in another way too." He said with a smirk, and I understood his sexual joke. 

I quickly left into the bathroom to avoid replying and I heard his deep chuckle. I cup my face in embarrassment and try to control my blush. 

Has he gone mad? He's making sexual jokes now too? I was already confused and he's making it worse. 

I freshen up and get dressed for the flight. I'm guessing I need to dress nicely since there might be cameramen. 

I decided to wear black since Lorenzo always does too

I decided to wear black since Lorenzo always does too. I then did my hair to go with my outfit and did some light, natural makeup. 

I left the bathroom and closet to see Lorenzo ready

I left the bathroom and closet to see Lorenzo ready. He looked at me up and down and smiled.

_____ 

Time Skip

We reached a private plane. I was shocked at first but what did I expect. Lorenzo is rich after all. 

I could see cameramen taking pictures and I mentally thanked myself for dressing nicely. They started asking us about our marriage but Lorenzo just held onto my waist and we walked into the plane. 

We reached the plane and I sat opposite Lorenzo as he was speaking to the security guard. When he was done speaking to him he turned his attention to me and smiled. 

"Excited?" He asked. 

"If this was a holiday, then maybe." I said trying to smile. 

Lorenzo got up and sat next to me and help my hand in his. "Everything will be fine Phoenix. Don't worry I will help you." He said and I smiled. 

I had this urge to hug him but I didn't. We've got this sexual tension ever since yesterday, and his jokes today didn't help at all. 

The plane took of and we both sat back in our seats still holding hands. I didn't want to let go for some reason. I can tell Lorenzo doesn't either. A small smile made it's way on my face whilst I think about all the moments we've had together. 

Am I falling for him? Is it ok for me to fall for him? Or  should I wait for him to confess? 

We have been sitting like this for a while and then a waitress came to ask us for a drink and Lorenzo got both of us a glass for champagne. 

She handed me mine and I put it on the table. She was giving it to Lorenzo as she leans forwards exposing her cleavage. Lorenzo's grip on my hand tightened and I could tell he was getting angry. He hates girl like her. 

"Put it on the table" Lorenzo said looking away from her towards me.  

He then gave me a short but passionate kiss, making me shocked. 

He pulls away and the waitress leaves. There was a moment of silence but then Lorenzo broke it. 

"Sorry" He said. "It was the only thing that could stop me from beating her up." He continued as I rubbed his hand with my thumb. 

I didn't want him to be sorry for some reason. 

I don't know what got into me but I swiftly got and and sat on his lap, in a straddle position, and we started kissing. 

He instantly kissed back. The kiss was filled with hunger but wasn't rough. It was what we both wanted but were to afraid to admit. He wrapped his hands around my waist as mine rested around his neck. 

He bit my lower lip lightly making me gasp. He takes this as an excuse to enter his tongue. 

I tapped his shoulder when I got breathless but I could tell he didn't get enough. We look at each other in the eyes, thinking of what to do next. He was going to kiss me again when his phone rang. 

"God this better be important." he says with a groan making me blush.