Chapter 25 (last chapter)

Ivy Diaz

-10 years later-

"Happy 29th birthday mummy!" My 5 year old daughter, Aria screams as she runs into the room with a huge smile on her face as she hugs me.

"Aweee thank you sweetie" I smile bending down to pick her up.

"Look I made you a card! Mama helped with the writing but I did the sparkles and drawings myself!" She beams with happiness.

"Thank you darling, the drawings are lovely" I smile kissing the top of her head and putting her back down.

I turn to Kai who is cooking breakfast in the kitchen.

"I have the whole day planned out" she says wrapping her arms around me.

"You're gonna love it" she finishes.

"Of course I'll love it, I'll be with my two favourite people in the whole world" I say referring to Aria and of course Kai.

She stares down at me for a few seconds.

"What?" I blush.

"Nothing, you just get more and more beautiful every day"

I blush even more as I kiss her.

"Ewwwww"

I laugh and pull away to look down at Aria.

"Kissing my wife is not 'ewwww' Aria" I laugh.

"Mhm...sure it isn't" she says.

"She just like you...sassy"

"I am not sassy" I glare at Kai.

"Yes you are" they both say at the same time.

I playfully roll my eyes and sit down on the counter with Aria behind me as she plays with my hair.

"Kai"

"Yes, love?"

"We did it...we actually did it"

"Yes, yes we did"  she grins and pecks my forehead.

Best life I could ever ask for....

A gorgeous wife and daughter.

'And another on the way' I think to myself as I rub my pregnant stomach.

aaaaaand we're done.

Last chapter xo

Hope y'all liked this...

I would've made it longer but I'm kinda losing motivation and plus I really wanna release another book I'm working on, but I wouldn't have been able to work on both of them at the same time if they were both released...

Anyways the book I've just released is called 'New Girl' go read what's already out.

Okay byeeee!