Chapter 29

A/N: this is a very important chapter... many things will be revealed in this chapter so brace yourself and 

Enjoy the long chapter

⚠️Warning⚠️: this  chapter contains kidnapping , assaulting and other mature things so i suggest you to read it with your own risk... 

______________

A few hours later....

Jungkook woke up to something cold splashing on his face making him flinch. The only source of light was coming from a faint bulb flickering on and off constantly above him. he tried standing up however he couldn't cause he was completely tied to a chair with ropes around his hands and legs preventing him from escaping.

he can't remember anything of how he ended up here. Panic washed over him as he heard chuckling and not just any chuckle but and evil sounding one that sent Goosebumps down his entire body.

he raised his head towards the person who was chuckling however he couldn't see them due to the darkness of the room. "It's been quite a while since we've seen each other, isn't that right Kookie?" A familiar voice asked him and he began to feel a sharp pain go throughout his neck.

"W-who are you?" he asked the person. he heard shuffling before the person answered him.

"Well... See for yourself." Suddenly bright lights invaded his vision causing him to blink several times.

he looked around the room and it seemed like he was in an abandoned building cause the walls had huge holes in them and the wallpaper was flaking away. he glanced at the person and his heart stopped beating for a moment and he was horrified. The person standing in front of him was Mingyu.

The younger started breathing heavily in fear cause he felt powerless. "W-w-where a-am I?" his voice trembled asking that question. Mingyu laughed and crouched down to his height and looked directly into his eyes.

"That's for me to know, but you're kidnapped and you won't be leaving anytime soon until I get what I want." The younger frowned in confusion as Mingyu stood back up and stepped far away from him. "What do y-you mean?" The younger asked him with a frightened expression. Instead of answering his question Mingyu yelled for someone to come in.

Soon a door that was situated at the corner of the old room opened revealing two people, slowly creeping their way towards them. The younger winced in pain when he tried untangling the ropes off his hands which was connected by the ropes to the chair. "Don't even try to escape!" Mingyu snapped as the two people stood either side of him.

"Please let me go I won't tell anyone about this." he pleaded him as The younger's eyes welled up with tears. "I'm not a fool to think that you won't tell your rich boyfriend. Well ex boyfriend about this." Mingyu sneered in his face before glancing at each of the people on either side of him.

"You wanna know who helped me trap you and betrayed you all along?" He asked The younger and The younger nodded not trusting his voice. "Reveal yourselves." He stepped back letting the people step closer to The younger. The people took off their hoods revealing themselves and leaving The younger shocked.

"Bogum a-and jenny?" Jungkook asked them with a frightened look which they returned with a smirk. "How are you dear cousin?" Bogum asked The younger widening his smirk. "H-how?" The younger's head was spinning in confusion as to why Bogum was here helping Mingyu cause Bogum died, didn't he?

Bogum laughed clutching his stomach as if The younger's question was the funniest thing ever. "Aww he still doesn't know, he never told him..." bogum shook his head and chuckled.