Chapter 17

"W-What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked the elder, trying to get out of his tight grip on his arm.

"I should ask you that." Taehyung replied gripping Jungkook's arm tighter which made The younger yelp in pain.

"Ouch! Let me go." Taehyung let his arm go, Jungkook rubbed his arm to reduce the pain. "Why are you here?" the elder asked again running his hands through his soft hair.

His hair looked like so soft. Jungkook has a urge to run his hands through it.

The younger cleared his throat. "I wanted some air... and have something to tell you." he need to tell the elder about Jin and Namjoon, he gave jin his word that he'll tell Taehyung.

"What is it?" Taehyung asked putting his hands in the pockets of his dress pants.

"Um... Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung are l-in a relationship and they're too worried to tell you." The younger fidgeted with his fingers cause of how silent Taehyung has suddenly fell.

"And what made them think it would be okay to let me know from you?" Jungkook glanced at him, Taehyung face was red and his hands clenched, he was angry.

"Why are you angry?" Jungkook asked calmly whilst standing up from the bench. "I'm not" the elder answered shortly however Jungkook can tell it's a lie.

"You are and it's their choice if they love each other or not, it's none of your business." Jungkook snapped at him, this guy has no right over them.

"It is my business, it's my best friend. He should've told me that he was dating my maid rather than say it from you." Taehyung said which made the younger blood boil

"They were scared to tell you which they shouldn't be, they love each other" Jungkook said. Taehyung scoffed. "Love? Love doesn't exist... people takes advantages in the name of love... they don't love , they plays with other person's feelings .. love is total bullshit .."

"Love does exits, the way i love my parents and brother, the way you love your parents and Jimin" the younger said glaring at him. Taehyung, without sparing a glance, walked past Jungkook brushing his shoulder on him slightly.

"Stop." The younger shouted at him, the elder wouldn't stop, so walking Jungkook grabbed his arm. "Why are you acting like this?" he asked the elder, the elder didn't turn around to face him.

"I mean being rude and disrespectful to me and others"

Taehyung slowly turned around and looked down at Jungkook. "I just... I just need time." he sighed getting out of the younger's grip and gently holding his hand. "Time for what?" the younger asked, looking at their locked hands, this guy made no sense.

"Nothing" Taehyung said shortly. "Will you tell me or not" Jungkook said waiting for an explanation from the elder.

"I need a break off from you..." Taehyung muttered. Jungkook frowned in confusion, "Me?" Jungkook asked confusingly, why him? Taehyung let go of the younger's hand that he don't want to but ... and looked straight into Jungkook's eyes, he then brought his hands up to cup the younger's face.

Jungkook took this time to study the elder's face. he stared into the most beautiful chocolaty eyes ever, his eyes had a hint of grey in them that Jungkook' has never realised, he had a perfectly sculpted face with a sharp jaw.

"Yes you... can I tell y-you something?" He stuttered breaking Jungkook out of his thoughts. The younger nodded as the elder's face inched near to him, almost that the younger can feel the elder's breath on his face. The younger's heart beat picked up speed , beating rapidly at the closeness of their ....