Chapter 14

A/N : aww it's already 1k+ views .. thanks you so much you lovely peoples ...

_______________

Jungkook snapped his head at Taehyung not believing what he had just heard. 'R-Really?" he asked shocked and happy at the same time.

Mingyu is in jail? But how?

Taehyung's face held happiness and sadness.

"Yeah... I found out about what he did to you so me and my business partner Namjoon got the evidence against him. He will be losing his company and job together.' he smiled still holding the younger's hands, his smile was cute, it shows off his adorable boxy grin.

Jungkook stopped staring at his smile and asked him a question. "Why was it his job and company? I'm not that important and I'm no one, what happened to me it's not tha-" Taehyung cut him off.

"Jungkook what happened wasn't normal, he was using you... you are not no one. Even if any other person was in your place I would of helped them." he squeezed the younger's hands a little tighter.

Whatever the elder said was sweet but why waste time on the younger?

"But you shouldn't of wasted your time on me... I know it's for your reputation... you don't know the pain when someone breaks your trust and makes you feel worthless." Jungkook said with no emotion in his voice whatsoever, but he winced when Taehyung's grip on his hands increased.

"I know the pain. You're not the only one that has been broken like this. I have too. Don't think that I don't care about you or that I shouldn't of wasted my time on you. I care for you." he snapped looking into the younger's big bambi eyes in anger, Jungkook kept quiet not knowing what to say.

"Mingyu als-" he was about to say something but he stopped, the younger want to know what happened that made the elder broken like him.

"Mingyu what?" Jungkook asked in a hoarse voice, Taehyung squeezed his hands tightly, the younger yelped so the elder realized and released his grip. "Um w-well it's nothing anyway." he said hesitant his head facing away from Jungkook. Taehyung look a bit tensed as well as pained ...

Jungkook don't know what kicked into him but he placed his hands on Taehyung's jaw and turned it towards him. he was shocked at his own actions however he felt that they both have suffered. he felt a little comfortable with Taehyung now than before. he stared into Taehyung's chocolate-ly orbs trying to find his emotions, for a second Jungkook saw sadness but the elder quickly masked it.

"Please tell me Taehyung." Jungkook pleaded him as he slided his hands off from the elder's jaw.

"I-I can't it's just that I don't wanna tell anyone." Taehyung frowned.

Jungkook thought that the elder isn't comfortable telling him, he understands though it must be a bad incident and the younger is not even his(tae's) friend.... why would he tell the younger?

Jungkook broke their eye contact. "It's fine, and thanks for doing all of this for me... I'm really grateful. Even though I'm not worth it." He said whispering the last part more to himself.

''Don't say that you worthless you are not and I'm always here for you." Taehyung said, but Jungkook don't understand why he's being nice.

"But all those words you said about me... they were hurtful but they are true." Jungkook said. Taehyung's face held guilt as he said that.

"I'm sorry Jungkook, I was mad about you and Mingyu but you are not any of those words i said, you are the most sweetest person I've ever met with the most purest heart unlike me, I'm sorry to hurt you, please forgive me" Taehyung held his head low, ashamed.