Chapter 14

The winter break was slipping away quickly.
Through out it, Anya has been spending a lot of time with Becky and Damian, the people she loves.

The events that happened at the winter ball and the chance Damian received were all over Ostainia and soon people slowly forgot about it.

Soon enough they were back at school. As much as Forger hated it, she was thrilled she will be able to see Becky and Damian everyday.
Damian on the other hand needed to focus on his studies. He needed to stay with the person who he had to build so much courage to confess to.

It was still January so the weather was still cold but there was no more snow.

The first bell of the day rang. Damian put his full focus on his work.
Second came then third it was finally lunch time.

He sat with Anya, because Becky hadn't came today.

Anya: honestly I just think that the chapter could have ended a bit better... I mean the plot was great and all, but the ending felt off...

She was talking about the Spy Wars Mangas she likes to read.

Damian: I have never asked you this but, when is your birthday?
Anya: it is on January 26th.
Damian: isn't that in a few days.
Anya: yeah!

She said while playing with her food.

Damian: what are you doing on that day?
Anya: I am planning to spend it with my family. Mama, papa, and uncle Yuri.
Damian: then I'll take you out on the day before your real birthday.
Anya: you can be so forward sometimes.

She said that while lightly blushing and smiling playfuly.

Damian: aren't you adorable?
Anya: Wha- D-damian!

She was flustered.

Damian: forward.

He winked at her.

Anya's entire face was red by now. While Damian was still looking at her teasingly he was still screaming on the inside.

Author ---->

I am sorry this chapter is shorter than my usual ones (it also took longer beside it's length) 😭.
It is just that I am practically forcing myself to finish it because I have another story coming up 🙌.
I have been obsessed with the idea. (yes it is about Anya and Damian) I have also not seen any stories about it. Yet. 😅

I'll try to make a longer chapter next time.

Thank you!