New babysitter

"I wish I have a babysitter that will appear in at my front door and let herself into the house and take care of me when my parents aren't home. I wish She will treat me like a baby and i have to be good boy and behave myself for her to consider changing me'

He presses the button and his babysitter appears at the front of her door she lets herself in Emily is her name a she is 22 woman and has blonde long hair and is 5 foot ten and is also exactly like Andy wished for.

Andy is super energetic and is super glad that he will finally have a babysitter to treat him just like a baby and change him when his is soaking wet or very messy for dropping a massive load into his diaper, which of course he love to do and plans on to doing it a lot now he has a babysitter to change him.

"Seaming I'm a baby now might as well have a room suitable for a baby"

"I wish my bedroom looks like a baby's bedroom and everything is big enough for me and I also a unlimited diaper stash and baby stuff like baby powers and wipes stuff stuff like that" he says giggling to himself.

His bed transforms into a crib that is big enough to fit him, a changing table that is also big enough for him, appears in the corner of his room he looks looks around and is very joyful.

"Oh and I also wish my button turns into a pacifier that can read my mind and whenever I need to make a wish it will know exactly what I want for my wish and will grant it when I start to suck on it"

The button quickly turns into a pacifier which has little baby boy on it and is now in Andy's mouth.

The baby sitter enters the room and sees Andy.

"Awww you look so cute with that messy diaper and that pacifier in your mouth that says little baby"

"Thank you" he says with kind of a lisp due to the pacifier and be blushes and tries to hides it the fact he is blushing.

She takes a look at Andy and says "awww looks like the little baby needs a change"

"Yeah I do" Andy says giggling and blushing a lot more.

His diaper is very soggy and is filled up to the max with mess as he messed it at 3:00pm and it is now 3:25pm it was all cold and sticky it also really sticks but the babysitter didn't seem to mind.

She takes Andy's plastic pants off and then pulls the back of his diaper back and sees Andy butt covered with loads of mess "Oh sweetie that's a lot of mess you have made I think it's definitely time for a change" She says trying not to giggle.

Andy gets put on the changing table and lays down starts fidgeting with his hands so the babysitter goes to get one of his stuffies it was a bunny rabbit one of Andy's favourite.

"Here you go darling you can have your bunny rabbit"

His babysitter then starts to use some baby wipes to clean him all up and as while she is doing this Andy is giggling as it is ticklish to him.

"Awww is that ticklish my daring oh I'm sorry didn't mean for it to tickle you"

"Yes it is a bit ticklish but it's ok because that's how it's supposed to be I think" he says still giggling.

"Well I'm glad you are ok with it that's a definitely a relive for me now come on let's get this over with and get you all clean little one"

She continues to clean Andy up then she tapes up his diaper then pats it gently saying "There we go baby all nice and clean isn't that better?"

"Yes it is so much better and I love how I smell of baby powder it's the best"

"Yes it is hunny so do you want me to put you in a one of your onesies"

'Oh snap she doesn't know that I don't own any onesies but oh wait I'm silly i wish I owned a bunch of onesies'

"Yes I would love for you to put me in one of my onesies"

His babysitter then goes over to his wardrobe and picks one of his onesies out it was pink and had unicorns on it, she then puts him in the onesie and says "awww you look so cute and do you think it's time for a little nap baby?

"A nap now?" "It's not even that late it's only 3:45pm so why would I go to bed now"

"Well for a baby like you you must be a little tired and ready for a nap from all that mess you managed to make in your diaper earlier"

"Ok I'm a little tired but" he gets cut of by the babysitter.

"No buts listen to the adult sweetie, big baby like you needs to take naps so they don't get too tired ok little one"

"Ok but can I at least get something to eat before I go to take a nap I'm kind of hungry"

"Yeah of course sweetheart I don't see why not let's go get something for you to eat yeah does that sound good?"

"Yes please that would be amazing"

"Ok baby" she says as she picks Andy up and takes him downstairs to the kitchen and places him
onto a chair next to the table.

"It's a shame there isn't a highchair for you to go in and there isn't a bottle to feed you with"

'Oh I can help with that I wish I was in a highchair  and I also wish I had a bottle with milk has laxities inside, the babysitter will know about and will not question about things randomly appearing out of nowhere. 'I also wish my bottle with milk and laxatives inside would always get refilled after I'm done drinking it'

Suddenly Andy is in a highchair and a bottle filled with milk appears out of nowhere into the babysitter hands.

"Oh that's convenient looks like it is time to feed the baby before beforetime bed don't you think pumpkin?"

"Yes please I am hungry"

"She feeds him and he managed to get all the milk over his face"

"Well done for finishing your bottle now come on let's get this baby to sleep shall we"

She take Andy out of his highchair and walks upstairs to his bedroom while rubbing his hair, she then places him inside his crib and kisses him on his forehead and during all of this Andy has had his bunny rabbit the whole time cuddling it.

"Goodnight sweetie hope you have the best sleep and you are nice and rested for tomorrow"

"Thank you for taking care of me" he says giggling to himself

"You're welcome baby it's my job after all" she says

His babysitter then turns the light out and slowly shuts the door Andy starts yawning and manages to asleep quickly at 4pm in his crib cuddling his bunny rabbit with a pink blanket on top of him.