Diaper wishes

He finally got home after 15 minutes of walking and it was 3:55pm when he got home and the first thing he does was take of his shoes and rush upstairs with a lot of excitement and bursts into his room

When he gets into his room shuts the door quickly but doesn't slam the door and chucks his bag straight onto to the floor right next to his bed.

Luckily for him nobody is home because his mom is working she is a nurse, his dad is working he is a carpenter and his twin sister is at basketball practice.

He jumps on top of the bed however doing this makes all of his animal plushies go up in the air.

"NO not my animals" he shouts as he loves his animal plushies very much and cherishes them a lot even though this was unusual for a 18 year old boy

He immediately gets up from his bed regretting his decision and starts to picks them up one by one as he wants them back on her bed because that's where he keeps them.

He sits back on his bed and opens the bag taking the button out of his bag that's still on the floor and places the button on his bedside table making it a lot easier for him to press when he wants to make a wish.

He starts thinks about for his first wish and remembers what he thought when he first found the button.

"Oh yeah my homework"

He looks for his homework in his bag it wasn't too hard to find as there isn't a lot to inside.

"I wish all my homework was done" he pushes the button not expecting it to work but little does he know it does.

All his homework suddenly changes it was all done.

"Oh my gosh it actually works" he says in absolute shock assuming it wouldn't work.

'I can now wish for anything so what do i want so what do I want to wish for'

He thinks for a little while as there is a lot he wants to do.

"Oh I know what I can wish for"

"I wish i was wearing a cute big pink diaper with a bunny rabbit design on it"

Andy says this with confidence and pushes the button as his previous wish worked.

All of a sudden his pants and underwear gets transforms into a big soft pink fluffy diaper with a bunny rabbit on it and it feel so good on his butt and he adores wearing it so much.

Andy loves diapers and also loves acting like a baby and being little he loves abdl art a lot and he he secretly has a abdl instagram where he posts abdl art on.

He gets off his bed and heads to his en-suite bathroom as his next wish is going to get super messy, he places the button on top of his counter top right next to the tap.

"I wish my bladder and bowls were completely full and i am unable to have any control them" he presses his hand on the button and he has a massive grin on his face as he is very excited.

Out of nowhere he starts letting go off his full bladder due to the wish he just made because of this makes his diaper very soggy and warm but he doesn't really mind as it feels nice, and then his stomach starts to gurgle and he starts to squat down just like a toddler.

He starts to grunt and a hot mushy log comes out of his butt and then it starts to squish against his butt, it feels superb and because of this he starts to get extremely horny.

"Aaaaah~ f-fuck it feels so... good" he moans rubbing his diaper.

As soon as he rubs his diaper more poop instantly comes out but this time it was a lot of wet diarrhoea instead of a big log.

It went to the back of his diaper making it become super saggy and he starts to realise how saggy it is starting to get.

"How on earth hasn't it not leaked yet, like oh my it looks and feels so extremely full" he said with a puzzled face "If i carry on there's is definitely going to be a mess on the floor" As he says this even more diarrhoea comes out of his butt and because of this it is becomes too much for the diaper and poop starts to leaks onto the floor next to his feet.

He then about realises about the button.

'Oh wait I forgot I have a button that I can use the button'

He struggles a little to get up but manages to get up from his toddler position and he suddenly realises how surprisingly heavy his diaper is.

"Oh wow this is much heavy then I thought it would be oh well I'll manage" he says looking down at his messy diaper as he giggles.

"I wish the floor is all clean and I also wish I  am wearing plastic pants over my diaper"

He waddles over to the button trying not to fall over and manages to presses the button.

The floor is immediately clean floor and he is also wearing some plastic pants over his diaper meaning it is no longer going to leak making him gleefully smile.

After this happens an amazing thought pops into his head. 'I don't want to be in control of my bladder and bowls so I should probably just get rid of most my potty training'

"I wish I have only little control over my bladder and bowls"

He doesn't hesitate at all as he proudly presses the button.

It is currently 3:20pm his sister will probably be home in 10 minutes.

Andy picks up the button and starts to waddles out of his bathroom to his bed and he can barley close his legs and he is waddling due to his very full saggy messy diaper.

He eventually makes it to his bed and sits down doing this makes him let out a big moan luckily he wished for plastic pants over his diaper so there isn't any leaks in top his bed.

He picks then gets his phone from his bag "oh shit my sister is going to be home soon" you can here the desperation off voice as he of course doesn't want his sister to find him sitting on his bed in a messy diaper looking like a big baby.

'Oh I'm so silly I was having too much fun in my messy diaper I forgot I can just wish for her and my parents to know I'm a big baby and I can't help it and too also find it super cute.

"I wish my parents and sister only think of me as a cute baby and act like this is normal and then to think the babysitter was their idea'

"Ok now that is been taking care off let's have some fun" he says giggling with a big smile on his face.

He decides to start to lies down on hid back and starts enjoying his messy diaper, he starts rubbing his it softly and as he doing it he starts to moans softly.

"Oh god why does it feel so good I had no idea it would be this amazing"

He starts going a bit faster and him moans get louder they aren't as loud before but is still soft like it was previously.

As he is doing this she is thinking of all the things he can now do due to this magical button.