Introduction

It was 3:35pm and Andy is a 18 year old boy who was walking home from school one day and he just turned 18.

He lives in California and lives with his twin sister and his mom and dad.

As he is walking he notices out of the corner of his eyes something shiny, it is a bright red button on the top of a small hedge it has a single piece of paper underneath it.

He picks it up and sees that there is something written on the piece of paper.

Written on this piece of paper is 'This button can grant any wishes that the owner desires and make them a reality, all you have do to make a wish is make a wish out loud and press the button that will mean you own the button and it will belong to you.

"As if this would work". He says giggling to herself thinking it's silly and obviously fake as everyone would at first but decides there is no harm bringing it home and he might as well test it.

He takes the paper off the button and puts it in a bin and then places the button in his bag with all the paperwork he brought home from school and he really doesn't want to do the paper work but knows he has too.

As he looks at his school work it puts an amazing idea in his to his head.

'means thoughts'

'Oh if this button works I can just wish for all my homework I have to do and it all to be done if it works of course I mean I might as well make a wish as soon I get home there is no harm in doing so' he thought to himself curiously and as he walks home he thinks about all the things he could do with this button, all the possibilities that wouldn't be possible without a magic button'