- day five? -

I could hear the beat of the music as I walked down the familiar decking.

Through the heart shaped arch and to the main doors of the villa I'd walked out of two weeks ago.

There was music on that wasn't mine, so I had to hide in the downstairs lounge until the person before me had finished.

I had no idea who it was, I couldn't see anything. I just knew that I would be going last.

And my music was Shut Up And Drive by Rihanna.

The producers were really leaning into the whole race driver thing.

Bit sexist and stereotypical if you ask me. But that's why nobody ever does. Afraid of the facts.

The music eventually stops and I hear heels walking back into the villa and up the stairs to stand with the other girls on the terrace.

And finally I escape the lounge, waiting to make my return.

I could hear the boys in the garden as I hid, they all seemed a bit hot and bothered after six lap dances each.

But they didn't know they weren't quite done.

Not until the music started playing again.

shut up and drive started blaring through the villa speakers as everyone gasped loudly, wondering what the fuck was going on.

And then it was Luca who got the text.

'Boys, can you keep your hearts still or will they race for this last performer?' I hear him read as I smirk, everyone jumping around as they scream.

'Hashtag racer, hashtag eco friendly model.' He finished and they all frowned slightly, wondering what it meant and who it was.

Then I was told to go as the lyrics started.

I strutted through the hall and out onto the deck.

A smirk on my face.

I had a hat and sunglasses on, so you couldn't tell it was me yet.

And I knew that as I walked out, hearing Luca.

'Oh my god she's fit. I can see her, she's fit.'

I chuckled slightly to myself, carrying on my strut as I appeared from the walkway and headed up to the fire pit.

Taking off my hat first.

And then my sunglasses.

'AAAAHHHHHH!!!'

'OH MY FUCKIMG GOD!'

'LILAH!!'

'WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK!!!?'

'NO FUCKING WAY!!!!'

They all shouted, jumping around in their seats at the same time as I threw the glasses away, keeping my hat and shaking out my hair.

'Miss me?' I wink, everyone still screaming and flailing about.

The new boy Charlie was first, and I could hear all the girls screaming as I made my way towards him and they could finally see it was me.

So I stopped to look up at the girls.

Seeing the biggest, cheesiest, most excited grin on Ekin Su's face as she went ballistic, screaming her head off.

My soulmate. My overdramatic little bitch.

I smirked slightly, going to work.

I placed my hat back on my head, slut dropping and turning around so my ass was nearly in his face, twerking and flipping my hair around as sexily as I could manage.