9•

"Whatchu be listening to," Nardo asks, pulling out his phone. I still feel uncomfortable around Nardo, but I have this feeling. It's a bad, bad feeling and I'm gonna try my hardest to fight it.

Since I'm gonna be stuck with him for the rest of the day, I minus well not piss him off. Maybe I can get to know him and find things that piss him off so that he leave me alone. Or maybe not because that sounds like a death wish. Damn, I'm outta options.

"Just a lot of old school music," I respond, as he places his phone in my hand. I take it, confused about why he gave it to me, but he just looks back at the road like it's nothing.

"Play yo favorite song," he says, and I look at him like he's dumb because his phone is locked. He looks back at me and I fix my face because I'm not tryna get shot today. Or any day. Anyways.

"You not gon like it," I say, not knowing what I'm supposed to do with a locked phone.

"Just play the shit. It's 112702," he says and I type it in, going to Apple Music. Oh shit. That's my birthday. How the hell did he know my birthday? Maybe it's a coincidence. Yet Nardo is crazy.

I go to YouTube, playing Lady by Mista. This is me and my mama's song. Ever since I was a kid I was obsessed with it.

"Who this?"

"Old band called Mista. You might know their song-"

"Ain't that the niggas Pac was listening to before he got shot?" I look at him, shocked as hell. Nardo didn't shock me as somebody who gave a fuck about old school music. Plus the music he makes is just so different, even though I only really heard one of his songs. I guess I've been misjudging him.

"Yeah," I respond, searching up Black Berry Molasses. This the song Pac was listening to. Shit hits different now.

"You listen to rap," he asks.

"Yeah," I say, as Lady fades in the background.

"Who?"

"Besides Pac or Nas, I listen to J cole and Kendrick."

"You like that nerd rap," Nardo says with a chuckle. His hand goes back on my thigh. His touch makes me shiver. His smile makes me want to smile.

"What you mean," I ask, staring down at his hand as it rides up my leg. Here goes that tingly feeling again.

"Them Niggas be having you questioning yo life choices and shit. Have you thinking about errything," he says, with a small smile. He needs to stop smiling. When he does, my heart races. And that's corny as fuck. It's just unusual that a killer can smile. And have it look so good.

"That's what I like. Thoughtful rap," I say, smiling back at him. He looks down at me and smiles a little wider.

"You got a cute ass smile," he states, lightly squeezing my thigh. "You should smile more, ma."

"Ain't many reasons to smile lately," I respond honestly.

"I feel that," he says, taking a right turn. "Just tell me what you want, what you need, allat. I gotchu, baby girl. I'd do anything to make you smile, I hope you know that."

How about letting me go?

I look at him and smile. It's a neutral smile. I don't know if I smiled because of what he said or because I want to give him what he wants so I can get the hell away from him. "Anyways, we here."

We're near a place in the woods. "Stay in here. Don't get out."

I notice something moving behind a tree. It looked like a person, dressed in all black. They were eyeing the car deeply, trying to see through the window tint. The person peaks out more in my view and I recognize her, it's Kelly. A police officer.

"Nardo wait," I say, as he steps out the car. He stops and looks at me with concern. "There's a police officer hiding behind that tree,"

His eyes go wide in shock, so he pretends to causally get back in the car.

"Fuck 12 doing here," Nardo cusses to himself. All I can think about is the phone call between Chris and the police. Nardo obviously doesn't mess with the feds so why would he have Chris involve them in a crime he committed? Why wouldn't he just get rid of the body and leave the situation alone? That seems logical but I don't know them or how they move, so I can't do anything about it. "Roll down the window."

"Why-" Nardo rolls his eyes and controls the window with buttons on the drivers side.

"Pretend you're getting some air," he commands. I listen as staff poking my head out the window, pretending to be smelling the air.

"I'm finna kiss you Ight, make it look like we came out here to make out." I gulp. What the hell? Nardo gently reaches over and starts to kiss down my neck. It feels so good. He's so gentle. It's like little angel kisses.

He starts to suck on a spot on my neck and it feels so good. I know it's gonna leave a mark but I don't care, this feels like heaven. I bite my tongue to keep myself from moaning.

"Let it out, so they can hear," he whispers in my ear.

I let out soft Moans, as he kisses back up my neck. Once he reaches my lips he grabs my face and attaches his. I don't kiss back at first but then I remember why we're doing this. And that it feels so right, although I know it's wrong. So I kiss back, and his hands travel my body.

The feeling never really left but now my coochie is pulsing. I don't know what wrong with my body. His hands go up my shirt and I gasp at how cold his hands are. He hungrily kisses me again and I take it. Because I want it.

Someone clears their voice and both of us snap our heads outside the passager seat window. It's Kelly, standing with a phone in her hand

"License, Id's, both of you now!"

"We didn't even do anything," Nardo whispers.

"I said give me your license!"

Nardo pulls away from me and pulls his license and Id. She takes it out of his hand harshly and and examine both.

"What's your name sir?"