chapter 44 | arcade

A/N: IM BACKK AHHH SO HAPPY TO WRITE!

☁︎︎

Busy.

That's one word I would use to describe the outside of the arcade.

Aulora was holding Laila on her hip as she tries to stay close to me but struggles against the people.

I turn around to see her pushing through people.

I walk over to her and move my hands around her waist and pull her to me.

Did I mention her ass looks so good in these pants?

Anyways.

I keep her next to me and make sure Laila is secure in her arms before I walk them to the door.

We quickly get in.

Once we're in we go to the counter to get a card to put all our money or whatever it is I don't fucking now.

I buy whatever it is we need to play all the games.

"Baby," I try to get Aulora attention.

She turns to me and smiles.

"Where to first?," I ask her.

"I want to beat you in air hockey," she mumbles as she walks away.

I follow behind her as my eyes stay glued to her ass. I need to control myself.

We make it to the table and she holds Laila with one arm and uses the other to play with me.

We hit the puck back and fourth as it bounces off the walls and makes tons of noise.

I hit the puck hard and it goes straight into the goal and she pouts.

"Best of ten," I smirk and she smiles.

We go again as we hit the puck back and fourth.

Aulora hits it really hard and it goes over the edge and lands right on the floor.

"I might have been joking when I said I'll beat you," Aulora whispers.

Aulora keeps Laila on her hip as she rests her head on Aulora's arm and is asleep.

I walk over to them and place a gentle kiss on Laila's forehead trying not to wake her.

I then squeeze Aulora's ass and kiss her temple.