chapter 29 | sir

☁︎︎

☁︎︎

"Yes, sir,"

The words I let out before he starts to kiss up my neck.

He still has me against the wall as his body is pressed firmly against mine.

He nips and bites at my neck before finding my sweet spot which makes me moan.

He slots his leg inbetween mine as he grabs my wrists and pins them to the wall.

He continues to kiss my neck causing me to squirm and grind on his leg.

"Oh my god," I moan out from the friction of his leg against my clothed heat.

He continues to kiss my neck before he lightly bites down.

My eyes roll to the back of my head as I grind on his leg again.

God damn.

He removes his mouth from my neck and looks at me.

He tilts his head to the side slightly as he watched me stand here breathless with a smirk on his face.

"Desperation looks good on you," he says and I get confused.

"I'm not desperate," I say slightly annoyed.

"You're desperate to get off so you try to use my leg," he says and I blush.

I quickly stop moving my hips.

He doesn't like it.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to," I say quickly as I frown.

"You have nothing to be sorry for baby," he says as he moves to whisper in my ear.

"I find it hot," he says and I shiver from his breath fanning against me.

"It makes me so hard," he says and I start to squirm around.

I grab his face and move it so I can kiss him.

I smash my lips on his moving ferociously and hungrily as I wrap my arms around his neck.

He kisses me back with the same intensity as I roll my hips against his leg again.

I moan into the kiss as the movement adds pressure onto my clit.

He moves his arms and pulls my legs to wrap around his waist.