SPILL THE TEA

Season 5, Episode 14 : Spill The Tea

The season five episode titled 'Spill The Tea' opened with with Angelina telling Cinta and Deena that her husband Chris texted her to 'go f*** yourself b**** I hope you die in a plane crash' right before she went to Spain for filming

Angelina said she then met Luis and he was very nice to her.

Angelina revealed that things heated up between her and Luis during the filming of 'All Star Shore' in Spain.

'When he made me food, I was like, "Oh, damn,"' Angelina said. 'Nobody makes me f***ing chicken quesadillas. That was the end. Nobody makes me anything.'

At first, Angelina would only admit to Deena that she slept in the bed with Luis.

'What the fuck!" Cinta exclaimed, not believing the words coming out of Angelina's mouth.

'Angelina you are married,' Deena said in a confessional. 'Like, does she realize she did this on camera? Like, is she stupid?'

Angelina said to Deena that she just liked getting the attention from Luis.

'It made me feel special,' Angelina said. 'Something I haven't felt in a long time.'

'I feel bad that Angelina doesn't feel special in her marriage,' Cinta said in a confessional.

Angelina said when she came back from Spain that Chris wasn't giving her anything and didn't make any plans for them for New Year's Eve.

'No sex, no nothing,' Angelina said. 'He didn't even know about f***ing kid Luis.'

'Wow,' Cinta said.

Angelina said that was when Luis reached out and invited her to Cancun.

Angelina said they just hung out and watched the fireworks together in Mexico but that they didn't hook up.

'We cuddled,' Angelina said. 'I felt very loved.'

Luis called on FaceTime and Deena said she wanted to talk to him. He told Deena that he really liked Angelina and wanted to take care of her. Deena asked Luis point blank if he ever had sex with Angelina.

Cinta at this point is ready to leave. She couldn't believe that Angelina slept with him.

'I have a bad connection now,' Luis said. 'It's not called sex it's making love.'

Angelina went and hid in the corner.

'You did!' You liar!,' Deena shouted before she got up and announced she was leaving.