US MAGAZINE

Mike 'The Situation' Sorrentino Accuses Angelina Pivarnick of Cheating With 'Multiple Side Pieces' in Explosive 'Jersey Shore' Trailer

Jerzdays are back! Season 5 of Jersey Shore Family Vacation promises plenty of drama — and Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino seems to be stirring the pot in Us Weekly's exclusive trailer.

When the MTV series returns later this month, Angelina Pivarnick's marriage woes will be a major focus. Us confirmed in February that the New York native, 35, officially split from husband Chris Larangeira that January after previously dismissing a 2021 divorce filing.

In the first glimpse of the June 23 premiere, "The Situation," 39, becomes "The Instigation," butting heads with Angelina as rumors about her relationship spread among the cast. "Oh, I'm a cheater?" the Couples Therapy alum asks Mike, who fires back, "Yeah, you are!"

Between footage of the cast throwing back shots and going on wild getaways, Mike gets into a heated shouting match with his costars. "You had multiple side pieces," he alleges. "And they all wanted to expose you."

"Alright, we got a situation" -- because Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino has a brand-new nickname that begins with the letter I. And we're not talking about "The Inspiration"!

"The Situation becomes The Instigation," reveals the video, below, which features an extended look at the brand-new Jersey Shore: Family Vacation episodes beginning on June 23.

No, Jerzdays have not settled down -- and multiple people are emphatically yelling that they are done. Watch the extended sneak peek above, and do not miss the return of Jersey Shore: Family Vacation on Thursday, June 23 at 8/7c!