The Lie Detector Test

Season 5, Episode 12 : The Lie Detector Test

Before heading back home, the roommates concluded their trip with a family day

The kids painted coconuts while the dads — with Chris and Vinny — competed in the first Flip Flop Champion of the World race in the Wide World of Guido Sports.

Vinny, Chris Buckner, Zack, Mike, and Chris Laraangeira raced for first place wearing scuba fins.

Despite Zack's wrestler persona taking over and talking trash, he ran the wrong race, looping around beach chairs instead of running directly into the water per his fiancé's instructions.

Instead, Chris took home the win for Team Buckner.

"Whether it's in the bedroom or on the race track, I always finish first," Chris told cameras ahead of his win.

Before leaving for his Las Vegas gig, Pauly D took over Deena's role of event coordinator and orchestrated a lie detector test for his roommates.

Naturally, he left a note for Mike to explain the situation. John, who Double Shot at Love fans might recognize from season 1, arrives at the Isla Bella Resort to grill the roommates with questions they came up with for each other.

Angelina and Chris grudgingly joined the group activity that Pauly entrusted to trip organizer Mike.

But in the end, all of the roommates had a good time with the light-hearted questions that John asked.

"Did you ever have a crush on Angelina," John asks Vinny. "That's a hard no," Vinny replies, but John determined his answer was inconclusive.

Chris during his lie detector test was asked by examiner John if he and Angelina had sex before leaving on the group trip to the Florida Keys.

He said they were intimate and John confirmed it was true causing their friends to applaud.

'Do you love your wife and see yourself with her forever?,' John then asked.

'Yes,' Chris replied to the question that Angelina admitted she submitted.

His reply and its confirmed truthfulness gave comfort to Angelina who had been considering separating from him.

'To hear that Chris loves me makes me feel so much better,' Angelina said in a confessional.

The season five finale was filmed late last year before Chris filed for divorce in January.

Angelina during her session also was asked if she's ever had a crush on Vinny.

'No,' Angelina replied.

'Inconclusive,' text examiner John said.

'Do you love Chris?,' John asked.

'Yes,' Angelina replied.

John then gave a thumb-up indicating Angelina was telling the truth.

Angelina, Snooki and JWoww during their lie detector tests also confessed to their involvement in the infamous note to Sammi during season two of the original Jersey Shore run on MTV.

Snooki also confirmed that she overreacted after the disastrous bridesmaid speech at Chris and Angelina's wedding.

Deena was asked if she regretted showing Mike her bathing suit during the season three premiere in 2011.

She admitted to regretting the move and confirmed that she wished production would stop showing the embarrassing scene.

For the majority of their Florida trip, Snooki was looking for her wine but Snooki finally getting the case of wine that she had delivered to the Florida Keys for the group.

Snooki was told that her wine was picked up by someone named Enrique and accused him of stealing her wine.

The wine finally showed up right before the Florida Keys trip came to a close.

Deena organized matching family photos for the group as a last activity with everyone wearing Hawaiian shirts.

A teaser for the next installment of Jersey Shore: Family Vacation showed DJ Pauly D performing at a New York Rangers game, Cinta at a doctor's appointment, Mike dyeing his hair blond and Angelina moving into her new home in Freehold Township.

Pauly also was shown yelling into a bullhorn while apparently in El Paso, Texas.