TWELVE.

"I'm screaming at a God, I don't even know I believe in,
'Cause I don't know what else I can do."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

THIS IS PART ONE OF THE DOUBLE UPDATE!!

NADIA'S POV:

We got home around half an hour ago and we have been spending time with each other ever since. Corey and Willem were given the day off after everything that happened but they have been given work to do in their time off. Of course, they attempted to give work for me to complete too but my mum told them to shove it up their arses.

It's completely valid that they want work from me and that I should do it; it's an important year for me at school after all but they need to understand that I simply can't.

Now that I have had time to think over it I can see where Mr.Hood was coming from earlier today, saying how I only come in for the fun things. How it looks from their perspective is that I am skiving. If I was to walk along the street now then people would look at me and think I was just an average person, a healthy person.

The reality of my situation is that I don't look sick, I look like your typical teenage girl who has not a lot going on in her life other than boy trouble. If I was to sit down in a priority seat on the bus or something, people would give me funny looks, and tell me I can't sit there. If I was to pass out in the middle of the street people would laugh at me, thinking I'm drunk.

I collapsed in the shop with my mum not too long ago and the people who were near us came and gathered around me like I was some sort of circus act. It was a vulnerable moment and I had to have it with people watching me like hawks, it was humiliating.

I'm eighteen I shouldn't be falling on the floor because my legs give way, why is my body acting like I'm an old woman?

The people around me started crouching down and asking me if I'm okay. No, I wasn't okay but I nodded and offered them the friendliest smile I could muster and told them I was fine and I just needed a rest.

However my attempt to try and get the attention off me didn't work as my mum came and started explaining my health issues to them. That wasn't the problem, as she is just trying to find some answers. The problem was that these random strangers started offering remedies for my health. They told me to try yoga, drink green tea, and have energy tablets.

If it was that easy, don't they realise I would be better by now?

I cried when we left the shop, I'm just so tired of people thinking I can be cured just like that. It takes away from the fact I am actually sick.

I fight for my health everyday, in a way people don't understand and never will.

I know these strangers are only trying to help but when you have been feeling like this for so long and none of what they are suggesting works it gets a bit tiring. Not even the doctors know how to help me, so what makes these people so sure they know the cure?