A Flower Among Carnivores(L)

This is going to contain - Orgasm Denial, Overstimulation, Anal fingering, Rough fucking, Shibari(Rope bondage), Sexual Humiliation, Degradation/Degrading, Public groping, Multiple orgasms, Oral, Hand job.

I want to be transparent with what will mainly happen in this chapter. Reader will be sexual humiliated by several people.(no actual sex will be involved during this setting) Sukuna is sadistic in the way he likes to demonstrate his power over poor little reader-chan.

When I say humiliated, I mean they will pleasure her. Touch and grope her body(give her orgasms). Again no actual sex from anyone that is not Sukuna.

Onto the summary(xD) - Sukuna is a most powerful man, but he's not the only one. Every so often those in authority meet up to discuss various topics. This is mainly done so that those in other regions can keep an eye on Sukuna and his malicious activities. This time on his trip to the capital, he decides he would rather not go without his pet.

---------------------------------------------------

The air around though cold, did nothing to dissuade the heat currently consuming your body

The air around though cold, did nothing to dissuade the heat currently consuming your body. Your chest rose up and down in the most haggard of ways. It felt quite difficult to breathe, forget about being able to form coherent sentences after enduring the passionate type of hell that has been going on for the past hour or two.

What was happening? Well the demonic lord you'd been given to had decided he wanted to hear you beg. He wanted you to fall apart and show him that delicious type of weakness that your entire being almost always exuded. However, he was rather pleased despite his intentions that you were resistant and being quite stubborn.

"(Y/n) my dearest pet, if you would simply cooperate I could of given you at least 5 orgasms by now." His expression was smug, fang revealing, and absolutely basking in your exhausted visage. Not only had you been drooling all over yourself, but the tatami beneath you legs had become quite soggy.

Though you were looking right at him, the vision behind your eyes had faded immensely from all the pleasurable fatigue. When this first started you thought he would simply fuck you, as you had no choice or real freedom. It had been several months since your birthday and he has had his way with you multiple times since then. You were wrong about his initial intentions though.

The way he stripped and bound your hands above your head seemed like it had happened in slow motion. His claws like always felt your body all over. Accentuating your breasts, hips, and curvy shape of your ass. Then he spent so long filling you up with his fingers, getting you close to the edge of blissful release...only to completely pull away before it could happen.

"Please...My Lord let me go."