Even Flowers Can Be Defiled(L)

This is going to contain - Sexual orders, Somnophiia, Oral, Forced handy, Orgasm denial, Sexual torture, BDSM, Sensory Depravation, Dubcon, Multiple Orgasms, Multiple Positions, Salirophilia, Debauchery, Loss of Virginity.(I want it to be clear reader will say 'no' multiple times and Sukuna will not give a shit.)

Somnophilia - Gaining sexual gratification from pleasuring an unconscious person.

Salirophilia - deriving erotic pleasure from soiling or disheveling the object of one's desire.

Debauchery - excessive indulgence in sexual pleasures.

Thought I'd include a little explanation for some of the terms not well known. Mainly just to help my readers understand that this chapter will be very salacious.

Sukuna has done his best to level many of his desires for quite sometime.(Even if it doesn't seem like it) Like an animal gnawing at the last few bites of meat on a bone, he wishes to savor his meal. The day he has waited for finally arrives but will poor Reader-chan be the same once it's over?

------------------------------------------------

Throughout the night, it honestly felt like you experienced dozens of nightmares. Even though the deaths you witnessed were exactly a year ago, they haunted your dreams several times a week. Sometimes they weren't even about your family, but instead a demon possessing a mans body.

Lord Ryomen Sukuna radiated such command over your body that his domineering personality bleed into your dreams as well. Where you experienced such horrors as him cutting your limbs off slowly and meticulously. To him ripping out your beating and bloody heart, just to squish it in his clawed grasp right in front of your eyes.

Despite feeling so much fear from just falling asleep, there was another sensation you found yourself experiencing inside dreamland. It started with him always wanting to touch your body. When you learned what pleasure was and how good it could actually feel, your subconscious seemed to be telling you that you wanted more of that feeling.

Though you can say it doesn't happen often, there are times where you'll wake up feeling incredibly hot and bothered. Then you'll recall almost instantly the dreams you had where Sukuna would plunge his fingers deep inside your core. How his lips would find every sensitive spot on your body and kiss or more poignantly sink his fangs into.

The man would dominate and display that you did not own your own body, he did. You could practically feel how every surface of your frame had his hand prints on them. If he could brand you like cattle there is no doubt in your mind that he would not hesitate. As he was a monstrous man whom didn't care if he caused you pain.

Suddenly you can feel the fray of heavy furtive hands grazing along your body. They Squeeze at your bare breasts, the claw of his index finger circling the little tip. Those nails cut into your skin causing you to gasp and pant heavily, but he doesn't care. As long as his desires and lust are satiated.

It feels like you're having another one of those naughty dreams, where Lord Sukuna will meticulously ravage every part of your body that he's addicted to. A point seemingly demonstrated to you when you can feel his hand between your legs and every finger pressing into your panties to thoroughly outline your womanhood.

"Ah, please no..." You whimper still denying yourself that you like that heat brought to you by his pleasuring. His demonic lips only curve up, even if your eyes are not open. He finds it amusing you still refuse him even in your sleep. Though it doesn't even pause his movement, that has him ripping your panties from your body.

With a hungry lick of both of his lips, he takes in your entirely bare body beneath him. Though your kimono is still hanging off of your shoulder. The material is splayed beneath you to perfectly accentuate your curvy womanly frame. He found it exciting to undress you while you remained blissfully unaware.