Lessons That Must Be Learned

This is going to contain - Blood, morbid imagery, Emotional manipulation, Sexual coercion, Body exploration, forced blowjob, biting, overstimulation, forced orgasm. (No smex y.e.t.) 

Reader would never have thought Sukuna would accept her. She doesn't view herself as beautiful and has a lot of self doubt, but now she belongs to him. Her family murdered before her very eyes, even if she wanted to go back there is nothing there for her.

How will her days in Sukuna's manner be from this day forward? Only time will tell, but it surely wont be what she expects.

As you laid in what felt like a comfortable enough position, there was a darkness looming inside your head and heat coiling in your abdomen that one could say was painful

As you laid in what felt like a comfortable enough position, there was a darkness looming inside your head and heat coiling in your abdomen that one could say was painful. The foreign sensation swirling through your blood stream was very frightening. There may of been a moment you were tossing and felt sweaty all over as well.

That's when you realized the dread consuming your frail body was caused by a most vivid nightmare. Blood and the smell of flesh was invading your nostrils as if a dead and decomposing corpse was right in front of you. 

Then visions of your burning order sister flared in front of your eyes like someone had just decided to turn on the sun. She berated you for allowing her to die when she had so much to live for. Her entire being was a ghastly vision of melting flesh and muscles. Even with you crying and begging that it wasn't your fault, nothing quelled her resentment. 

Just when things started to quiet down, it was like the dusk settling before the real storm. When you turned and smacked into the familiar headless body of your own father, you tried to scream but nothing but silence came from your lips. It was like you weren't actually yourself, you were a mere bystander watching from the sidelines. 

"Look what you've done to us (Y/n). I knew you were a cursed child from the moment you caused your mothers death."

"No please! I...I didn't- I just wanted you to love me!" Like you've always done you pleaded, not even caring that you had no idea how he even had a voice without a head. It wasn't till you looked down to his arms that you spotted him carrying his bloody and decapitated skull.

Within an instant your eyes snapped open and you shot out of bed panting like you'd forgotten how to breathe. Sweat dripped from your forehead and despite blinking several times your vision was a hazy splotchy mess. Even your hands which were just blurs for a few moments were shaking till you looked up and immediately noticed an unfamiliar space.

Your chest began to swell in the midst of a panic attack, but memories of the days prior seemed to click back in your memory. Being brought to one of the most powerful men in existence. Your father basically selling you to protect his favorite child. Then the cruel deaths of both of them.

"This is Lord Sukuna's home..."

"That's correct."

The abrupt and yet distinct baritone of none of then Ryoumen Sukuna's voice had you gasping in complete bewilderment. He chuckled, watching as you turned to find him laying at your side chin resting in the palm of one of his hands. The pink in his eyes seemed to glow, providing the only source of light in this fairly dark room.