29

JAKE POV

y/n's body went limp. her hand that was holding my cheek fell down onto the bed and her eyes closed.

"no no no no no. hyung what's happening?!" I frantically asked Sunghoon.

he rushed to y/n's side quickly examining her vitals and appearance. Sunghoon face seemed to relax after examining her.

"well for one shes mentally and physically drained. I mean a lot has happened to her in the last 24 hours. and secondly, she needs energy for the transformation to go into full blast. it's starting slowly but because she has little to no energy , she fell asleep as a reflex to try and vain that energy. She's fine. but she might not wake up for a while" Sunghoon thoroughly explained what was happening to y/n.

I sighed and nodded.

"thank you Sunghoon. I really do owe you one." I said , sincerely. He shook his head. "it's what best friends do ain't it ?" He replied with a short chuckle , slightly lightening the mood.

I showed a small smile and nodded.

"well I'm going to go help the others clean up everything so we don't get found out. just call me if anything happens alright?" Sunghoon asked me.

I nodded . "do you want to come niki?" Sunghoon Asked Niki. Niki nodded immediately and left the room.

"why is this kid so excited ?! We're going to be cleaning for Pete sake!" Sunghoon mumbled.

I laughed as he walked out of the door , closing it behind him. I grabbed the chair from my desk and brought it to y/n's side.

I grabbed her hand gently into mine . worriedly gazing at her. she had gone through so much , and yet again it was because of me.

tears welled up in my eyes , but I kept them in. I couldn't dwell on what already happened. I can only hope for a better tomorrow.

"please wake up soon y/n" I mumbled under my breath.

**

2 weeks later

It's been 2 weeks and y/n has shown no signs of waking up anytime soon.

I keep bugging Sunghoon about it but every time I ask I get the same response "she's just taking her time" and I'm sick of it.

I was in my room sitting on my bed next to y/n . I haven't left her side except to eat or use the restroom.

I sleep beside her making sure she won't leave my side. I've noticed that all of her wounds like the cut on her arm and the wound in her chest have completely disappeared as if she was never hurt.

her skin turning fair, her hair becoming a deeper shade of y/h/c (your hair color) , the few acne spots she had on her face disappeared.

she was turning into one of us, that meant she would have inhumane beauty. to me she was already perfect and beautiful , but now ... she's just become what everyone wants, a perfect girl.

but she's mine and I will never let her forget it. I will make sure to love her and care for her as much as I can so I don't doubt myself of being the guy for her.

it had been weeks since I'd seen y/n beautiful eyes, her perfect smile that lights up the room , how she acts cute when she's happy.. I missed it .. I missed her.

I sighed , laying beside her.

I played with the ends of her hair , not being able to keep my hands off of her.

"y/n please wake up bub.. I miss you. but I'm willing to wait for you, I want to be the first one you see after waking up so I can hug you and kiss you to show you how much I've missed you love" I whispered.

Y/N POV

I heard him... every single word he said.

I wanted to jumó up and scream that I missed him too. I wanted to feel his warmth embrace me. but I couldn't.

I could feel him playing with my hair but I couldn't move or see anything , it was making me mad.

it had been weeks and I could hear everything , I could feel everything . but my stupid body don't do what I tell it to.

I didn't want Jake to see me like this anymore. I want him to be happy , but for the past 2 weeks I haven't heard him happy at all.

he would talk to me , thinking I couldn't hear anything. there was one night were I wish I could've jumped up and told him everything was going to be okay and that I was fine.

he was sobbing next to me wondering if I was ever going to wake up . He said he misses me and that he would never forgive himself if I didn't wake up.

I just wanted to hold him again.

hopefully I can very soon..

**

5 days later

as the days progressed I started to slightly move. I would concentrate, trying to open my eyes but instead something small like my finger would twitch.

I've been trying to wake up for days now. maybe today I'll use up all of my energy to finally wake up and see my Jake.

I could feel his presence next to me , and I was glad that his warmth rarely left my side.

"y/n you have no idea how hard it is to control myself right now.. you were perfect in my eyes before ... but now... it's like perfect is an understatement..." Jake whispered in a low , husky voice.

'holy shit is he really feeling this way already' I thought to myself.

WAIT. I completely forgot I could talk to Jake through my mind.

'jakey? Can you hear me?' I asked.

I waited a couple of seconds , getting no response in return. I internally frowned , realizing that I still can't talk to him.

ok y/n no more messing around, you want to see your Jake , concentrate . concentrate and you will wake up this time.

I was lowkey trying to hype myself up. lol.

I started trying to open my eyes , I could feel my arm start to move slightly and slowly.

JAKE POV

I was laying next to y/n , trying my best to control my self when all of a sudden her arms started to move.

My eyes widened. is she really going to wake up?!

I sat up in my spot , watching y/n carefully.

her head moved to the side so I could no longer see her face, her fingers were moving, her nose was flaring open, her legs started to turn...

then it stopped ....

she turned to my side , and I finally saw her face ... her eyes ....