12

Y/N POV

"here we are" Niki said, carefully putting me down onto the ground. I smiled.

"thanks Niki" I said, then surprised myself by going in and hugging him.

he chuckled and patted my back. "now go, sunghoon is rarely open for talks" he urged me to talk to sunghoon.

I nodded and knocked on the door to sunghoon's room. soon after I heard shuffling in the room, and the door slowly opened.

sunghoon stood there , a small smile spreading on his face as he saw me. "oh y/n? what's up?" He asked.

"uhm a lot. can I talk to you for a bit?" I asked. he nodded and moved out of the way to let me in.

I made my way into the room, and sunghoon closed the door after I had entered. I just stood there awkwardly, not knowing where to sit.

"you can sit if you want" Sunghoon said, chuckling at me. I smiled awkwardly and sat down on one end of his bed.

"so what's up?" He asked me, sitting on the opposite end of the bed, facing me.

"so it's about my uh, powers." I started off.

"just now I was attacked by a werewolf. don't worry I made sure they wouldn't come back. but when the wolf tried to attack me , Jake came and helped me. but then he started to scold me and didn't see the wolf coming behind him so I somehow went from one place to another in like 2 seconds. and then the wolf tried to attack again but I ran up and grabbed it by the collar and I like levitated. and then when I was staring into its eyes it's almost as if it became weak." I explained everything that had just happened.

he thought for a moment, collecting his thoughts.

"well it sounds like you've initiated levitation, super strength, and the ability to scare people with just a hard gaze of yours" sunghoon explained.

"yeah I know that but what happens when I initiate all of my powers? what happens then?" I asked.

"well normally the 2 blue bloods are either soulmates or blood related. Do you have any siblings?" He asked. I shook my head.

"I see. so it's your soulmate that has the other blue blood. so when you both find all of your powers , you then have to seal the curse by either becoming into one of us or by bonding yourselves to each other" sunghoon explained.

"but I thought becoming one of y'all would just pass on the curse?" I questioned.

"when y'all are transforming, someone has to say three words that only the son of the great father knows. which in our case is Niki" he said.

"ok and what is bonding??" I asked.

"well it's kind of like getting married, but instead of a ring, we cut a little scar on your wrist to let both of your blue bloods drip into one shared glass. it symbolizes coming together and and the mark later changes into a heart." Sunghoon explained, showing on his wrist where the mark would be.

I nodded my head, kind of starting to understand everything. "wow, who knew the world could be so.. unreal." I scoffed.

Sunghoon chuckled, "yeah you don't live in the world you think it is" he said.

I chuckled. "well that's all I had to talk about. thanks Sunghoon, I'll see myself out now." I said, smiling and getting up from the bed.

he smiled. "no problem. I'm here if you ever want to talk about something that's not vampire related" he assured.

I nodded my head and smiled. I walked to his door and was about to open it, but a glaring Jake opened it before I could.

"you know if you continue to glare so often it will freeze your face like that" I said.

he scoffed. he walked out of the door frame and I followed behind him to get to my room.

"why were you in his room huh?" He asked, clearly mad. "why should I tell you?" I scoffed at him.

"Just answer the dang question" he snarled.

"no." I simply answered and ran to my room , using my new found vampire speed.

'ugh I'm just going to go to bed. I mean what else can I do' I said to my self.

time skip *next afternoon*

I woke up surprisingly later than I have in the previous days , but I didn't mind the extra hours of sleep.

I got out of bed and got ready for what unnusual thing I would face today, and went into the bathroom to shower.

it was awfully quiet in the house, but I didn't mind it since I just needed some time to myself.

**

I had finished taking a shower and was walking to the kitchen to eat some breakfast.

I expected to see people in the dining room, or the kitchen but surprisingly there was no one here.

"where is everyone" I asked myself. I walked over to the pantry and grabbed my favorite cereal and grabbed a bowl and dumped a serving to my liking into the bowl.

I then went to the fridge to get the milk, and I saw a little note that I could tell was written by Hana.

hey y/n!!

all of us are out hunting, but me and rose are at the market buying supplies since our house now has 11 people in it.

me and rose will go hunting after we finish shopping so don't worry about us !

Jake or jay should be the first ones back, if anything happens, use the home phone to calm one of us.

Stay safe !!

- Hana

I sighed. looks like I'm by myself for today.

I finished making my cereal and ate it peacefully while trying to find the living room to watch YouTube since I hadn't watched anything but my phone since I've been here.

I eventually found it and sat down on the couch browsing through videos I could watch.

all of a sudden the phone rang. I hurriedly got up and answered it. "hello?" I said.

"oh y/n, I forgot to mention this in the note, but do you mind cleaning the house a little. most of us will be out all day and we would really appreciate if you would clean the house." Hana asked.

"sure why not. I've not nothing else to do" I said, shrugging my shoulders even though she couldn't see me.

"ok thanks y/n!! Jake should be heading back in a little while because he went out before all of us" Hana said.

I rolled my eyes. "you act like I care about him" I joked. "don't play dumb, I see how flustered you get when he comes close to you" Hana said through the phone making me choke on my cereal.

"ok I'm hanging up now . bye !" I said quickly and then hung up.

I sat there watching YouTube for a while before deciding to start cleaning the house.

"let's start with the main areas then I'll go to each individuals room" I said, making a plan in my head.

**

I was finally almost done, but I just had one more room to clean. and it was the room I had been avoiding the entire day.

"why do I have to be a nice person" I mumbled. standing in front of jakes room.

I took a deep breath in before opening the door and walking in with my cleaning supplies.

the sun had already set, and that made it even darker than it already was in his room.

I started to clean, wanting to be in and out of his room, vacuuming and clearing out any trash I saw.

I went to his bed and started making the bed. I made sure to smooth out the comforter and tuck it into the bed frame.

I then went to the night stand. I started pushing in the drawers and was about to get out of his room, but a picture caught my eye.

"who is this...?"