CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Jin han phone rang, taking it out he saw ni mantian name, jin han didn't hesitate, he immediately disconnect the call, thinking about it, if that day he didn't leave xiao zhan alone and ran to meet ni mantian then xiao zhan could have never changed so much, since all these bad thing's has been brought about by ni mantian, the right thing to do is break up with ni mantian and his focus will only be on xiao zhan, this way xiao zhan will see his sincerity and forgive him, then they will continue where they stopped, as long as his plans will not be destroyed and he will achieve his goals then sacrificing and abandoning someone like ni mantian is no big deal, he will not let love destroy his plans.

Jin han who was dejected returned back to the main house and indulged himself in drinking for days within caring, he tried calling xiao zhan severe times, he even called lu bai but not even one call went through, he got so stressed and kept blaming ni mantian if it wasn't for her then nothing like this could have happened, he planned everything and it was going on perfectly well for year's but then when she appeared everything went south and nothing was ever the same again.

Xiao zhan on the other hand spent the week healing, the pain and soreness dissapeared after five day's, after the week ended he went to the same clinic he attended before, having a second check up and finding that he is fine, zhan moods was better, zhan was no longer worried and went back home to his parent's house in the evening.

"Dad i thought about it and i have finally come into a firm decision." Zhan who was having dinner with his dad and mom that night, zhan dad got curious and stopped eating and listened to his only dear son.

"My good boy tell daddy what you have planned after thinking? Have you decided to take over the family business and let daddy and mommy rest and travel around the world." Zhan dad who was excited asked, zhan lips twitched, who wants to take over family business? Even in his last life he refused to take over family business, even in this life he won't take such a major responsibility, he really has no talent in business, he has no idea.

"I don't want such stressing career! My life is already stressful enough! You want to make me be an old man residing in a young man's body! Mommy tell daddy to adopt someone else or give birth to a little brother or sister, this time I'm sure he or she will be different!"

"Honey don't make our baby stressed, remember what the doctor has said, since he doesn't want such responsibility, let's find some other way." Zhan mother who was worried chimed in not wanting to cause unnecessary arguments, zhan pouted, he is not that smart and he is not interested in anything surrounding business or involving wearing suits and following some boring rules.

"Daddy I'm still eighteen years, when i did my final exams in high school, i had a distinction in arts, now i want to join a college of arts." Zhan who thought for day's finally said what he thought for a long time, in his last life because of love, after he graduated from high school and performed well, in arts he performed extremely well he was even invited at the best art college in the country, but then he refused and chose to do finance just like his boyfriend jin han, zhan couldn't perform that well because he wasn't really interested in the course, he only wanted to be close to his boyfriend, zhan ended up dropping out after one year and refused to study, rather he dedicated himself to follow jin han everywhere, in this life xiao zhan dropped out not long before he had an accident and his profession at the moment was jin han.

Now everything is different, since he was young he has always loved to draw and singing, now he wants to concetrate on drawing and compose his own songs, in his last life he wasted his life and talent just like that and in this life he will do what he loves the most, in future he can be a professional artist and maybe even a university art teacher, he is going to make sure his career will be successful.

Zhan dad and mom were surprised, they expected xiao zhan tp go to the art college, but they didn't expect their son to chose finance, though they were not sure if xiao zhan was really serious they still decided to support him, but they never expected their son to drop out within a year! They were worried not knowing what to do with their son, and now they're surprised when they heard what xiao zhan has said! Their son has really changed and matured for the better.

"Are you really sure? You know we will always support you, dad will call the college that called you, iam sure they will accept you." Zhan dad answered, zhan nodded his head, he is ready to learn and this time he will be serious since he will be doing something that he loves.

"Thank you dad and om, i will not let you down, i will work hard." Zhan who was very happy answered, he really do have good parent's who are very supportive.

The dinner went well with the three family members chatting happily, zhan went to bed and told the good news to his friend lu bai, zhan talked with lu bai for an hour then switched off his phone to sleep.

*********
Wang yibo didn't return to his house but decided to sleep at his company until he get the full information of the young boy  and found ways to win over him, he knows he is wrong with what he did, he knows that he need to ask for forgiveness.

Yibo waited and by evening he got the information concerning xiao zhan. Yibo didn't expect xiao zhan to be from the xiao family, he has heard of the xiao family for the past few year's and he has never bothered of going into contact with the family, even if his business takes more than a half of the country, yibo rarely goes out in the public even if he has dominated the business world, he has always been low-key.

Yibo thought for a while, how about creating a partnership with the xiao family, form a genuine friendship with the family get closer and then he will interact with xiao zhan even more. Yibo didn't bother to read further so he didn't see xiao zhan other information of him dating his adoptive son, the secretary who was very anxious and didn't dare to go back home even though he was released early to go back, yibo was in a good mood and went out to buy something and was surprised when he saw his secretary still standing outside and he seems anxious.

"Why are you still here?" Yibo asked, the secretary looked at wang yibo and was surprised to see his boss who seems to be in a good mood! Did he think too much! Does his boss not mind knowing jin han is dating the person he is interested in! Why is his boss acting so weird!.