CHAPTER ONE

'If only i could have another chance, i will never let this happen again, i will make sure whoever is responsible with my parents death will pay the price ten folds, i will make there life a living hell, i will never be an unfilial son, i won't let the name love control me.....

But xiao zhan knew it is too late, he knew the truth when it was already too late, if he could have just listened to his parent's and left that good for nothing man, then everything could have been different and better, no one will know he died, no one will avenge his death and that of his patents. Zhan died with alot of regrets, anger and vengeance.

He shouldn't have trusted the wrong people, because of money they did everything sinister causing his parent's death and he wasn't spared after he got to know the truth.

**********
Zhan opened his eye's and he was invited by a very bright light that made him squint his eyes, zhan was confused and he slightly frowned. Even after death the thing that invited him wasn't somethings so pleasing but a very bright light that will blind him on the spot, getting thrown down a cliff to his death want enough, rifht now they gods wants to make him blind! Was he that sinful to be punished like this.

Zhan slowly opened his eyes adjust to the light and what invited him was a white ceiling, secondary later he heard people talking not far from where he was. Zhan tried to get up but he groaned in pain. His sound seems to make the people talking to immediately rush where xiao zhan was.

"Baby are you alright? Thank God your finally awake! Mommy was so worried!" Zhan recognized that voice, it is her mother's voice, but isn't her mother already dead? How comes she is now talking to him and even touching him, with worry written all over her beautiful face. Zhan then remembered he is also dead, but then how comes he is still in pain? Shouldn't he be pain free? Why does it seem like a tractor ran over him? He really has suffered and his spirit wasn't even spared.

"Baby why are you just looking at me without saying anything? Honey call the doctor immediately our baby is awake and he isn't speaking!" Zhan heard her mother speaking again, zhan was even more confused, doctor? Does the king of hell even has doctor's? He didn't hear such a thing! Wait, the place he was is so spacious and ir smells like disinfectant, it means he is at the hospital, his eye's went wide when he saw the calender the year was 2022! How comes! He rememvered his parents died in the year 2024 two year's from now! Did he see it properly or he is hallucinating!.

"M-mother...."

Zhan called with his hoarse voice and he started coughing, the cough made xiao zhan head to start thumping in pain like it was being cut into pieces zhan closed his eye's and shouted in pain, he couldn't help it but cry, zhan mother was even more panicked, luckily it didn't take long before the doctor arrived, sedating xiao zhan and then having a general checkup.

Doctor: "Sir madam, your son will be okay, the fall down the stairs was severe and he sustained some injuries, luckily his brain didn't sustain any injury, just a minor head bruising which will be okay after staying in the hospital for few days, after he wakes up, he will be okay."

Zhan mother and dad looked at the doctor suspiciously clearly not believing the doctor's word's, is he trying to trick them that their son is okay so that he could calm down when he is about to die? The doctor's mouth twitched and he drank some water to sooth his dry throat, since he kept reassuring these two parent's that their son is fine, these two refused to let him go, ontop of that they don't believe a word that he has said.

The doctor wanted to cry but he couldn't, this is cleanly bullying! He is just a doctor who is doing his work to save lives, but he is not a miracle doctor or an immortal to immediately heal a patient! Every sickness has it's time to completely leave the body for a person to be better and healthy again! But these two parent's wants him to perform some miracles to immediately heal their son!.

Xiao zhan woke up again and this time he didn't feel any pain, he looked around and saw his parent's having a staring competition with a young man who seems to be in his early twenties wearing a white coat with a black stethoscope on his right hand, zhan guessed this must be a doctor. He checked the calendar again and saw the same year 2022, so he wasn't hallucinating or anything.

"Mother, dad?" Zhan called to confirm if he wasn't imagining thing's, bith his mom and dad immediately rushed to where he was. Question after question followed ask him how he was feeling and if he feels uncomfortable anywhere.

"Mother which date and year is it?" Zhan instead of answering asked a question, zhan dad and mom looked at each other then back at xiao zhan.

"Baby today is 4th ××××2022, are you alright? Do you feel any pain?" Zhan mom answered, zhan immediately remembered two day's ago which was date two, he was out on a date with his boyfriend jin han, they were having a good time when ni mantian called saying she was not feeling well and she needed jin han to take her to the hospital. He refused, if ni mantian was really sick she could have called her parent's or an ambulance instead of his boyfriend, he  didn't expect because of ni mantian his boyfriend will push him away making him fall down the stairs.

Xiao zhan vividly remembers his boyfriend didn't bother to help him or call an ambulance, he left to go help ni mantian! Good Samaritans at the mall calmed an ambulance, and when he was rushed to the hospital and has recovered, the police came to have a statement, the stupid xiao zhan at that time said it was all an accident his dear boyfriend never meant to push him. Even when he didn't visit him to the hospitals until he was discharged, he was stupid enough to go find his boyfriend who told him he was busy with work and he actually believed and didn't listen to his parent's telling him that jin han was not good enough for him!.

If he is not mistaken he must be reborn! God must have pitied him and decided to give him another's chance! A chance to make everything right and not make a mistake again! A chance to avenge his parent's a chance to live with his dear parent's again! A chance to protect his parents and not make the same mistake of believing other's and fighting with his parents all the time!. He is reborn! He now has a second chance!. Zhan cried tears of joy.